|Hail to the Chief?|
|Persons of interest|
|Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
 Electoral history
She was first elected in 1992 but lost her seat ten years later. Critics charged that her undoing came from getting documents released about the murder of rapper Tupac Shakur. She got her seat back in 2004 but lost it again when she slugged a Capitol Hill officer who attempted to stop her from going into a restricted area of the Capitol because she was not wearing her ID pin and the officer did not recognize her. She blamed the officer, because apparently all officers should be able to recognize all 535 members of congress on sight, even though half of them change every 2 years. She lost her last election because she and her father began slinging antisemitism around, which did not endear her to too many people.
If she had been elected, she would have been the first African American woman, the first woman, and the first Green Party politician to become president of the United States; but with endorsements from the likes of Roseanne Barr and Ward Churchill, who needs a Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy™ to sink one's candidacy?
Either way, her political career is probably over.
 Political positions and beliefs
While she has supported mainstream causes, she has also put some weight behind a number of batshit crazy ones. To enumerate:
- Takes an anti-war stance even against brutal dictators, which given the results of Iraq, Libya, and Syria these days, probably for the best.
- Supported disclosure of documents regarding the assassination of Martin Luther King... because she thinks the government killed him (and JFK).
- Supported the impeachment of George W. Bush.
- Believes MLK wasn't killed by James Earl Ray, but some sort of secret government plot to prevent the "black messiah". 
- Believes that the US military shot and killed 5,000 prisoners during Hurricane Katrina and dumped their bodies in the bayou.
- Thinks vaccines exist to poison black kids.
- First reaction to the Boston Marathon Bombing was to tweet that Boston cops were having a "bomb squad drill" on the same day and that a familiar pattern was emerging. 
- Thinks DNA collection of suspects is part of a super secret plan by the government to commit genocide against black people (rather than see if they are wanted in relation to crimes).
- Cynthia McKinney has a Twitter account, and she seems to be quite dedicated to the progressive cause, writing: "Drain the swamp in Washington, D.C.! Arrest those pedophiles!" Confirming that she is both a Trump supporter and a believer in Pizzagate. She's been re-tweeting smear stories about Clinton and other celebrities for weeks now.
- She's really banging it out: "If it's a terrorist act and the culprit yells Allahu Akbar, know that's CIA-speak for 'We did it!' Or how about, "Russian colonel says ISIS is a division of the CIA." Too bad she was railroaded out of D.C. by the Zionist dogs!
McKinney signed on to a 9/11 Truth Movement demand for more answers about 9/11. A year after that, she held a Congressional hearing on the subject; charged that she was promoting trutherism, she responded with a letter that essentially says she was just asking questions. However, her own Twitter shows that she believes in the "Dancing Israelis" conspiracy theory, as well as claiming that Israel is behind the Nice and Munich terror attacks.
- ↑ Police report: McKinney hit officer with fist
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20080402093144/http://www.usnews.com/usnews/opinion/baroneweb/mb_020829.htm
- ↑ 
- ↑ prweb
- ↑ Cynthia's endorsement of a conspiracy book.
- ↑ Youtube
- ↑ http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/10/03/618469/-Cynthia-McKinney-DoD-Killed-5000-Prisoners-and-Used-Katrina-to-Hide-the-Bodies
- ↑ Youtube audio
- ↑ Ex-House Member Cynthia McKinney Eyes Boston Cops as Suspects in Marathon Bombing
- ↑ Twitter - Cynthia McKinney PhD
- ↑ Youtube audio
- ↑ 9/11 Truth Movement statement, October 26, 2004.
- ↑ Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "McKinney Reopens 9/11", July 23, 2005.
- ↑ Cynthia McKinney et al., Letter to the Editor, August 2, 2005.
- ↑ Twitter 8:59 PM - 23 Jul 2016