American University of Complementary Medicine
AUCM is a legal degree giving-body, and students may be able to practice alternative medicine under strict guidelines within the state of California. However, because of the lack of accreditation, an employer may not accept their credentials. Most health insurance plans do not cover alternative medicine. In almost every state, in order to even practice the programs mentioned, someone must hold an M.D/D.O. or D.C. degree, as well as being licensed and bonded by the state.
- Associates of Arts in Asian Body Work
- Bachelors of Arts in Holistic Health
- Masters of Science in Nutritional Medicine
- Doctor of Ayurvedic Medicine
- Doctor of Homeopathic Medicine
- Ph.D. in Ayurvedic Medicine
- Ph.D. in Classical Chinese Medicine
- Ph.D. in Homeopathy
There is an actual campus and an actual teaching staff, however most of the staff got their medical degrees outside of the United States and are not allowed to practice medicine in the United States.
- American University of Complementary Medicine school detail. Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education. Archived from the original.