There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Cancer Free University
| Against allopathy|
Cancer Free University (or CFU) is an online course costing $549. So it's neither free, nor does it make one free of cancer. The course is one of several offered by The Vitality Network. This "university" is non accredited, aka fake.
This course promotes a range of alternative cancer treatments, including (but not limited to) PolyMVA, GcMAF, RIGVIR, Gerson therapy, Sono-Photo Dynamic therapy, and Ozone therapy.
The CFU also promotes the integrative/alternative oncology organizations "The Cancer Control Society", and the "Best Answer for Cancer Foundation", (misleadingly, "best" in that phrase is not the superlative adjective, but someone's surname).
The course includes interviews with numerous infamous integrative physicians, including (but not limited to) James William Forsythe, M.D.; William Lee Cowden, M.D.; David Ira Minkoff, M.D.; Antonio Jimenez, M.D.; Jesse Andrew Stoff, M.D.; Juergen G. Winkler, M.D.; John David Young M.D.; Ben(nie) S. Johnson, D.O.;  Jim D. Nored D.D.S.; and Véronique Desaulniers, D.C.
- Homepage of the CFU
- Cancer Free University videos of James Forsythe, M.D.; William Lee Cowden, M.D.; David Ira Minkoff, M.D.; Antonio Jimenez, M.D.; Jesse Stoff M.D.; John David Young M.D; Ben Johnson D.O.; Jim D Nored D.D.S.; and Ray Hammon D.C. (American agent for the RGCC test).
- A fawning CFU video interview with Annie Brandt who runs "Best Answer for Cancer Foundation" where she says the doctors they recommend are licensed. However some of their recommended "integrative physicians" have not had an MD license for a decade, e.g. William Lee Cowden MD
- CFU is a course from "The Vitality Network", The man behind "The Vitality Network" is "Bobbi Vitality", aka Robert Sultzbaugh.
Apparently he has an interest in stem-cell treatments.(Video of Bobbi
- Videos tagged "Bobbi Vitality" on YouTube.
- Buy for the low, low price of… $549. Cancer Free University
- The Vitality Network
- List of accredited universities
- About the Curriculum, Cancer Free University
- Oncologists demand "Rigvir" is withdrawn, IR
- Bonus Interview 2 is about the Cancer Control Society, Cancer Free University
- The "Best answer for cancer" named after Elka Best †
- Disciplinary Actions against James W. Forsythe, M.D., The Nevada Board of Medical Examiners
- Disciplinary Action against William Lee Cowden, M.D., The Texas State Board of Medical Examiners
- Disciplinary Action against David Minkoff, M.D., The Florida Board of Medicine
- Hope4Cancer, RationalWiki
- Feds arrest Riverhead doctor for Medicare fraud, The Suffolk Times
- In the Matter of Jesse Stoff, M.D.(H); The Arizona Board of Homeopathic Medical Examiners
- Regulatory Actions against Juergen G. Winkler, M.D., The California State Medical Board
- Disciplinary Action against John David Young ME0067443, The Florida Board of Medicine
- Complaint filed against Ben Johnson, D.O.; Osteopathic Medical Board of California
- Ben Johnson, D.O. license revoked 2017
- Disciplinary actions against Jim D. Nored D.D.S., Texas State Board of Dental Examiners
- Archived tweet from "Dr V" promoting Amega wands
- "Dr. V" selling amulets to protect the wearer from invisible evil forces
- Jenny Hrbacek mentions RGCC test on her website www.nolumporbump.com
- Early Cancer Detection that Most don't know about
- William Lee Cowden M.D. listed on General Advisory Board of "Best Answer for Cancer Foundation"