| It doesn't stop|
at the water's edge
The Righteous Future Party also known as the Bareunmirae Party (바른미래당) is a South Korean centre-right political party.[note 1] it is now the second largest opposition party.
Party of the south korea 20`s man, by the 20`s man, for the 20`s man..
Officially, the Bareunmirae Party is classified as centre to centre-right, but there are conservative factions who express negative in minority civil rights movement, oppose affirmative action, homophobia and Islamophobic tendencies. There is a nexus that is partly with the alt-lite.[note 2]
The parties concerned are negative about the enactment of an 'Anti-discrimination law'. (There is no anti-discrimination law in South Korea because of
Extrem freeom of speech.)[note 3]
The main supporters are men in their 20s. The party is pro-Western and pro-American, but less hostile to North Korea than the Liberty Korea Party. (But the party opposes the Sunshine Policy.) This is party calls for political reform and eradication of corruption.
The party claims that men in their 20s are discriminated against, so there is negative stance on feminism. however, the party is only sensitive to the issue of reverse discrimination among men in their 20s. Bareunmirae party is positive about some women's rights issues, including abortion rights. And the RFP also actively engages with women's organizations and takes a feminist view in areas that do not conflict with the interests of men in their 20s. this party seems be not anti-feminism.
Even though the party is a conservative party, it supports the legalization of abortion (On this issue, it is rather more progressive than the Party for Democracy and Peace.) and this party is the only party in the South Korea to support porn legalization.[note 5]
if you want to add an exaggeration.. Korean Five Star Movement.
- Classical liberalism
- Libertarianism (politically)[note 6]
- Progressivism (politically)
- Jordan Peterson — some party members were influenced by this person.
- Western world adoration[note 7]
White supremacy[note 8]
- In South Korean politics, it would be center to center-right, but in Western standards, it would be closer to right-wing on social issues. but politically is center to center-left and liberal.
- However, it is difficult to generalize them as they also have a stake in the liberal faction.
- The U.N. is demanding that the South Korean government enact a law against discrimination.
- The official name of the English language is 'Ministry of Gender Equality and Family', but if the name is Korean, 'Ministry of Woman and Family'
- In South Korea, pornography is almost illegal.
- Bareunmirae Party, Economically, it is a little bit friendly to interventionism and some pro-welfare policies.
- The mainstream political forces in the Bareunmirae Party praise Western world politics, society and culture. some party members think South Korea is the most westernized in East Asia, and negative for confucianism and oriental medicine.
- Among the supporters is a alt-right racist and white supremacist. but they are Asian. not white!
- The Bareunmirae party does not support masculism.
In fact, the concept of "masculism" in Korea is not a popularly known concept except for some men in their 20s.This party officially supports gender equality.