Cancer Control Society
| Against allopathy|
The Cancer Control Society (and other nutritionally related diseases) [sic] is an organization dedicated to spreading information about alternative medicine (about cancer, obviously) and conspiracy theories. Specifically, they host yearly conventions, organize bus tours to alternative cancer clinics, and publish a list of doctors practicing CAM.
Some factoids about the CCS:
- Its site copiously links to DVDs they sell (only $395 each!) of the yearly conventions the CCS hosts — DVDs which also include things like the documentary "What Your Doctor Won't Tell You About Cancer".
- There's a "Support The Cancer Control Society page" which tells you what Gifts you can get from giving the CCS hundreds or thousands of dollars (or your car), such as supplements, CAM movies, credits toward cancer treatment at CAM clinics, or the opportunity to participate in a "Quality of Life Study". It also has (as already noted) an "I will donate my car, etc.…" option.
- There's also a special page (separate from the donation form) specifically titled "Donate Your Car" (linked from the homepage), with helpful instructions on how you can give the CCS your motor vehicle or home (yes, home). Did we mention you can donate your car?
There are also some rather predictable nutrition guidelines for preventing cancer, which promote, among other things, raw milk, organic food, "raw dairy butter" or coconut oil, organic red wine, and chemophobia. Some of the guidelines are very similar to ones promulgated by the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- The Cancer Control Society (and other nutritionally related diseases)
- Income of the Cancer Control Society from 2011 to 2013., Since 2015 they've been pleading poverty.
- The president of Cancer Control Society, Frank Cousineau, is also president of a similar, (but even less solvent), organisation called "International Association of Cancer Victors and Friends"
- Cancer Control Society Tijuana, Mexico Bus Tour
- CCS order form 2008
- CANCER, THE FORBIDDEN CURES
- Directory of Doctors and Patients! (Actually, it's "Support The Cancer Control Society"; they got the page title wrong.)
- Not mere "gifts", but Gifts.
- The Cancer Control Society ^— cancercontrolsociety.com (It should be "Donate Your Car". These guys are really bad at naming their pages.)
- Directory of Doctors and Patients! (Actually, it's a list of films. Seriously, who designed this site?)
- cancer control society prevention diet
- Dietary Guidelines, Weston A. Price Foundation.