There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Pages in category "Religious discussion"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Forum:A theocratic movement in the U.S. is gaining power
- Forum:Adam as Intersexed
- Forum:Is it right to condemn ancient cultures for believing in religion even though they did not have the same scientific advances/advantages that we do now?
- Forum:America as a Christian Nation
- Forum:An ontological argument
- Forum:Argument for the existence of limited god
- Forum:Arguments Against God
- Forum:Atheism and suicide
- Forum:Has anyone else noticed the correlation between the Garden of Eden creation story and the Agricultural Revolution?
- Forum:Homophobia and Religion
- Forum:HOW does this happen?- Atheist becoming religious?
- Forum:How is it that someone could have a graduate biology degree yet believe in YEC?
- Forum:How is Rationalism Contrary to Theism?
- Forum:What atheists Kant refute
- Forum:What happens when being fruitful and multiplying are mutually exclusive?
- Forum:What would you say to God?
- Forum:Why Christians should worship Cthulhu.
- Forum:Would the Holocaust have happened if Christians hadn't been preaching Antisemitism and homophobic hate propaganda for centuries?