| This might be|
|But we're not sure|
“”I don't address religion because of God; I address it because of the people who believe in God. I don't want them to believe in a fantasy. I want them to believe what is true. If most of the world believed in Harry Potter and based life decisions — that affect everyone — on that belief, then I'd spend my time addressing Harry Potter. Get this straight: I don't know if a god exists, but I do KNOW the Abrahamic God doesn't exist, for He is an illogical concept, rife with contradictions— a square circle of loving wrath, known to have gone through an evolution as He was compiled by the ancients throughout history.
Jon Matter, better known as DarkMatter2525( ) (and his alternate non-cartoon channel, DarkAntics( )), is a popular atheist YouTuber who makes animations, mainly against fundamentalist religious views. He has another channel at which he has videos debunking fallacious theist claims.
- If God Weren't Invisible(omnipresence is, if you really think about it ) on how weird
- "You Send Yourself To Hell"( ) attacks the idea that atheists freely choose to go to hell
- What If You're Wrong?(Pascal's Wager ) attacks
- Do Atheists Hate God?(atheists hate god" stereotype ) debunks the "
- Were You There?(Were you there? ) debunks
- ...but intelligent people believe in God(religious scientists argument ) debunks the strong
- The Theft of Our Values( ) debunks the idea that the answer to Islam is Christianity and further debunks the above religious scientists' argument for those claiming that Christianity has some merits for the scientific revolution
He's also criticized people who don't criticize Islam for being violent, writing, "Why do you believe a white guy who says he kills because of racist beliefs, but not a Muslim who says he kills because of religious beliefs?" and "Violence has nothing to do with religion? Okay. When was the last time you complained about Buddhaphobia?"
DarkMatter2525 used not as bad as arguments to state that the world is getting better, not worse, that activism is counterproductive because it consists only of complaining, and people don't know how good they have it, relying heavily on first world problems to make his point. (This argument of calling people who want minor improvements "spoiled" is an argument shared by conservatives and indifferent centrists.)
Once Trump was elected Darkmatter2525 admitted that many Youtubers who made atheism videos had badly succumbed to group-think and been too critical of trivialities done by "the SJWs." He started to call out the threat of disingenuous fascist propagandists like Andy Ngo who would play up left-wing violence and the threat of "Antifa" while hypocritically ignoring the much greater mass murdering coming from the right. 
In 2016 he deleted his polarizing cartoon "If God became an SJW," after a month because he felt he had pilled too much unfair criticism on the SJWs, and later explained that he noticed fascists and highly reactionary conservatives were getting louder on the right and didn't want to add to the fire when they were not being adequately criticized, ridiculed or reined in by other conservatives. In 2020 he made more videos that were political rather than religious, ranging from ridiculing Trump's cult of personality,  Christian-nationalism,  conservative fear-mongering,  the disastrous COVID response by conservatives,  and the hypocrisy of conservative pundits from Prager University. 
While it is not known if what he said is true, it is possible to believe due to the law.
UPDATE: Never mind, his videos are still up.
- His Facebook page
- DarkMatter2525 Live Subscriber Count, SocialBlade
- DarkAntics Live Subscriber Count, SocialBlade