Fun:Tankie argument bingo: China edition
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Hi, Billy Mays here for the Tankie argument bingo: China edition!" A bingo card to make arguments with Dengists go a bit more smoothly. Since most of them use the same few arguments, just mark 'em off as you see 'em.
Tankie argument bingo: China edition RationalWiki Bingo Card Company
- Tsai Ing-wen is a fascist/Neo-Nazi! (Because legalizing gay marriage and funding social programs is so fascist!)
- If the protests happened in the US, they would be SHOT!
- Winnie the Pooh isn't banned, propagandist!
- China is just doing standard cult deprogramming on Falun Gong!
- DEATH TO WHITE PEOPLE!!!1
(of whom I am totally not one) (except Karl Marx)
- America both has no culture and has a culture that consists of blind obedience to capitalist billionare liberal fascist Biden Pelosi police CIAs
- Socialism = [marginalized group in the US that were historically declared to be counter-revolutionary by Marxist-Leninist parties elsewhere] rights because I SAID SO!
- The Uyghur genocide isn't happening, but... well, they deserve it anyway
- Global south
- China can do whatever they want with Hong Kong since it's theirs!
- If the Social Credit System is so bad, what about the capitalist American CIA NSA surveillance credit system!
- Saying "CCP" is sinophobic, They're called the CPC!
- Independent Unions are counter-revolutionary!
Quick list of resources debunking these arguments:
- China's poverty rate is a lie- Empanada Report
- Why is Communist China doing so well (Hint: it's capitalist, and you don't need to mention billionaires)- Jacob Cliford
- Facing down the Hong Kong protests' right-wing turn-Lausan
- Trump's executive order confirms US state department has trained the Hong Kong police- Lausan
- Hong Kong: Anarchists in the resistance to the extradition bill-CrimethInc.
- A smokeless gun: debunking the Hong Kong protest "foreign interference" myth- Hong Kong Free Press