Fun:Tankie argument bingo: China edition
- Tsai Ing-wen is a fascist/Neo-Nazi! (Because legalizing gay marriage and funding social programs is so fascist!)
- If the protests happened in the US, they would be SHOT!
- Winnie the Pooh isn't banned, propagandist!
- Falun Gong deserved their persecution!
Quick list of resources debunking these arguments:
- China's poverty rate is a lie- Empanada Report
- Why is Communist China doing so well (Hint: it's capitalist, and you don't need to mention billionaires)- Jacob Cliford
- Facing down the Hong Kong protests' right-wing turn-Lausan
- Trump's executive order confirms US state department has trained the Hong Kong police- Lausan
- Hong Kong: Anarchists in the resistance to the extradition bill-CrimethInc.
- Don't blame capitalism for the Hong Kong protests- Foundation for Economic Education
- A smokeless gun: debunking the Hong Kong protest "foreign interference" myth- Hong Kong Free Press