- What exactly needs to be updated? ☭Comrade GC☭Ministry of Praise 11:47, 30 July 2021 (UTC)
- If you think there is something wrong with with the UFO page - then that talk page on that subject would be the place to talk about it.Bob"Life is short and (insert adjective)" 13:14, 30 July 2021 (UTC)
These are surely worthy of a RationalWiki entry
I am surprised there is no RationalWiki entry on:
1. Mark Passio (https://www.whatonearthishappening.com/) 2. Richard D Hall (https://www.richplanet.net/) 3. Statement Analysis - appears to validate or at least lend weight to the conspiracy theories of #2 (https://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/) — Unsigned, by: SupernaturalPolitics / talk / contribs
How dose the fossil record work?
I have been exploring this site for sometime, recently I came across The article on Cambridge University press, when looking at the fossil record I was confused by the numbers on it that look like a Reddit style like to dislike counter. What does it mean?
- I presume you mean the green ‘+’ plus sign numbers and the red ‘-‘ minus sign numbers? If so, they show the change in the quantity of bytes from the previous edit to the current edit; these numbers are completely unrelated to systems of upvotes and downvotes, or likes and dislikes. I hope this helps.
- Also On talk pages, please sign your comments using four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the sign button: on the toolbar above the edit panel. You can also indent successive talk page comments using one more colon (:) for each line. Thank you. LeucippusSapere aude 00:44, 23 October 2021 (UTC)
Edit caught by spamfilter
Tried adding to the talk section of a page which I believed needed an overhaul. Typed out a reasonable response after reading community and posting guidelines, revised it to ensure it was concise and addressed the content of the topic, but when I tried to post I received, "Edit caught by spamfilter". It's possible that my account is being blocked as I haven't posted before. Would appreciate a heads up if it could be pointed out what I was doing wrong. Thanks.