There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| The woo is out there|
|Aliens did it...|
|... and ran away|
Michael Emin Salla (1958–) is a pseudoscholar and ufologist who created the branch of wingnuttery known as exopolitics. According to this fantasy, extraterrestrial intelligence has been involved in human affairs since at least the 1950s, and various treaties exist governing human/alien relations.
Salla was born in Melbourne, Australia on 25 September 1958. He obtained a bachelor's degree from Melbourne University in 1983, and a Ph.D. (Government Affairs) from Queensland University ten years later. After teaching appointments at various Oz institutions, he was appointed Assistant Professor in the Peace and Conflict Resolution Program, School of International Service, American University, Washington, D.C. in 1996.
He authored a couple of dozen articles on conflict resolution topics in academic journals in the 1990s, then invented "exopolitics", moved to Kalapana, Hawaii, and went into the popular book business, mostly self-published.
He is listed as course instructor at the Exopolitics Institute, along with journalist Paola Harris and former lawyer Manuel Lamiroy. The institute offers a so-called "Galactic Diplomacy Certificate", among other
scams "qualifications". The cost of that course is $1500 plus extras for seminar tuition — a trivial investment, really, when one considers what an asset such a certificate would be if applying for a job in, say, corporate management.[note 1]
“”"Galactic diplomacy" — which I use as a synonym for "exodiplomacy" — is not mere speculation from the pen of futurists or science fiction writers. It is currently a highly classified national security program where a select group of authorized government, military and corporate officials are secretly meeting to discuss extraterrestrial life and technology. In some case, these officials are communicating directly with representatives of extraterrestrial civilizations.
“”These policies are implemented in highly classified compartmentalized programs with strict need-to-know security provisions in place. ... [T]he vast majority of government, military and corporate officials are simply out of the loop on the extraterrestrial issue.
So if this is such a cosmic secret, how come some random loony in Hawaii knows about it?
- Salla, Michael (2004). Exopolitics: Political Implications of Extraterrestrial Presence. Dandelion Books, LLC. ISBN 978-1893302563.
- Salla, Michael (2009). Exposing U.S. Government Policies On Extraterrestrial Life: The Challenge Of Exopolitics. Exopolitics Institute. ISBN 978-0982290200.
- Salla, Michael (2013). Kennedy's Last Stand: Eisenhower, UFOs, MJ-12 & JFK's Assassination. Exopolitics Institute. ISBN 978-0982290262.
- Salla, Michael (2013). Galactic Diplomacy: Getting to Yes with ET. Exopolitics Institute. ISBN 978-0982290217.
- Salla, Michael (2015). Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs & Extraterrestrial Alliances. Amazon Digital Services. ISBN 098-2290284.
- Salla, Michael (2017). The U.S. Navy's Secret Space Program and Nordic Extraterrestrial Alliance (Secret Space Programs Book 2). Exopolitics Consultants. ISBN 099-8603805.
- Salla, Michael (2018). Antarctica's Hidden History: Corporate Foundations of Secret Space Programs. Exopolitics Consultants. ISBN 099-8603821.
- Salla, Michael (2019). US Air Force Secret Space Program: Shifting Extraterrestrial Alliances & Space Force. Exopolitics Consultants. ISBN 978-0998603841.
- Salla's curriculum vitae from American University
- The Case Against Michael Salla blogpost by Paul Kimball (The Other Side of Truth) 2 March 2005 — even other ufologists are skeptical of him
- Exopolitics Institute web shite
- Details of the course in Galactic Diplomacy
- UFO Watchdog article
- For some values of "asset".
- QAnon is US Military Intelligence that recruited Trump for President to prevent Coup D'etat by Michael Salla (April 12, 2018) Expolitics (archived from 17 Apr 2018 17:07:36 UTC).
- QAnon on the Rothschild, Saudi & Soros Puppet Masters behind the Deep State by Michael Salla (April 21, 2018) Exopolitics (archived from 27 May 2019 02:24:27 UTC).
- QAnon on the Rothschilds & Satanism – Trump’s Secret Alliance with Putin by Michael Salla (April 21, 2018) Expolitics (archived from 23 Apr 2018 17:49:49 UTC).
- Galactic Diplomacy: Getting to Yes with ET by Michael Salla (May 8, 2013) ExoPolitics (archived from 27 May 2019 06:38:02 UTC).