There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Alfred Lambremont Webre (b. 1942) is an American UFO believer, 9/11 truther and conspiracy crank. He claims to have been a co-architect of the Space Preservation Treaty and the Space Preservation Act.
He is, with Stephen Bassett, the co-drafter of the Citizen Hearing, a proposed public forum to create a fact finding process surrounding extraterrestrial phenomena and alleged government suppression of such facts from the public. He is also on the Board of Advisers at free energy nuts the New Energy Movement. He is the congressional coordinator for The Disclosure Project.
His fans went nuts about the proposed deletion of his puff-piece on Wikipedia (which this RationalWiki article started as a ported copy of), including a threat of a tort over the deletion discussion:
. This is the Wikipedia Editor who erroneously determined there was no Industrial Administration major at Yale in 1964, and on the basis of that states he disbelieves the rest of Webre's career and will exclude it from Wikipedia, giving rise to a civil tort for negligence and malicious interference with business. 
'Cos that'd convince any judge anywhere, no worries.
Mr Webre's own comment serves as a one-line explanation of why this RationalWiki article exists:
My view is that Wikipedia's action continues to be part of the CIA time travel controlled US Presidency's retaliation against me for having exposed Soetoro/Obama's participation in a 1980-83 secret CIA jumproom project.
In 1977, he claims to have joined SRI International in Menlo Park, California, as a futurist for the Center for the Study of Social Policy, his responsibilities being the studies in alternative futures, innovation diffusion, and social policy applications for clients including the Carter White House Extraterrestrial Communications Study.
Webre has been a leading proponent of the events of September 11, 2001 as a false flag operation employing secret exotic technologies developed by DARPA and CIA including Tesla-based time travel that permitted Donald Rumsfeld to have images of the events at the World Trade Center on 9/11 30 years in advance in 1971.  In Nov. 2006, Webre submitted a Memorandum to the U.S. Congress to the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee calling for the appointment of a special prosecutor under Article II of the US Constitution, the Treason Article.  Webre was a featured speaker at the 2007 New York City 9/11 Conference; the 2007 Madison, Wisconsin Scholars for 9/11 Truth Conference, and the 2007 Vancouver 9/11 conference. 
Until Nov. 2010, Webre was an international war crimes correspondent for Iran's PressTV.  In 2011, Webre was interviewed by Jesse Ventura in a TruTV Conspiracy Theory episode on the BP Gulf Oil Spill.
Institute for Cooperation in Space (2001-2011)
Alfred Webre and Dr. Carol Rosin founded the Institute for Cooperation in Space (ICIS) in 2001, as an outgrowth of the former ISCOS, Institute for Cooperation and Security in Space. The ICIS mission is to educate decision-makers and the grassroots about why it is important to ban space weapons.
Through the help of former Congressman Dennis Kucinich, the Space Preservation Act was originally introduced into the 107th Congress on October 2, 2001 (HR 2977) and included provisions banning "extraterrestrial" weapons, as well as chemtrails and "exotic weapons systems" such as HAARP.  A revised Space Preservation Act (HR 3657) eliminating the prohibitions on space-based extraterrestrial, chemtrails, and exotic weapons systems was introduced to the 108th Congress on January 23, 2002.
- Khadilkar, Dhananjay (2007-02-17). "He believes in UFOs. Do you?". Daily News & Analysis. http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1080571. Retrieved 2007-03-27.
- Lumpur, Kuala (2007-02-07). "Blair, Bush in 'war crimes trial'". BBC News. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6336333.stm. Retrieved 2007-03-27.
- "Alfred Webre". Jerry Pippin. http://www.jerrypippin.com/UFO_Files_alfred_webre.htm. Retrieved 2007-03-23.
- "About the host". Exopolitics Radio. http://exopolitics.blogs.com/. Retrieved 2007-03-28.
- Citizen Hearing official website; Washington, DC Exopolitics conference with Co-Hosts Stephen Bassett and CNN's former News Anchor, Cheryll Jones
- "Advisory Board". http://www.newenergymovement.org. Retrieved 2011-01-28.
- Khadilkar, Dhananjay (2007-02-16). "China missile test is justified". Daily News & Analysis. http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1080422. Retrieved 2007-03-27.
- David, Leonard (2001-05-09). "DO NOT PUBLISH: UFO Group Demands Congressional Hearing". Space.com. http://www.space.com/searchforlife/UFO_hearings_010509.html. Retrieved 2007-03-27.
- "Media Advisory: Earth Day Peace In Space". Scoop (news website). 2005-04-15. http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0504/S00251.htm. Retrieved 2007-03-23.