There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| Against allopathy|
Dr. Paul Yanick is the president and founder of the American Academy of Quantum Medicine, "a professional, accredited research and educational non-profit organization dedicated primarily to training clinicians", and the "Private Health Care Membership Association" QuantaFoods Association, providing "quorum nutrition" through the use of herbal supplements, RegenaFood and/or RejuvaFood-N3, DetoxaBath, and ExcelaWater. In addition, they promote detoxification since "[a] nutritional deficiency of sulfur is rampant and widely prevalent" leading to an unhealthy cancer-causing accumulation of pollutants and radiation in our cells.
According to the "About Our Founder" page on QuantaFoods.com:
Dr. Paul Yanick Jr, PhD, ND, CNC is a Board Certified Diplomat in Integrative Medicine (American Association of Integrative Medicine) ID#1205; a Board-Certified Diplomat in Quantum Medicine (American Naturopathic Medical Certification & Accreditation Board) QM# 1205; a Licensed Naturopath #NAT1000117 in North Carolina #2000000495256. He is also nationally Board-Certified Naturopathic Physician (American Naturopathic Medical Certification & Accreditation Board) #70122, and Board-Certified as a Nutritional Consultant Diplomat (American Association of Nutritional Consultants). He is also a Board-Certified Diplomat in Anti-Aging Medicine (American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine) and earned his professional degrees at City University of NY, New York University, and Seton Hall University.
The American Academy of Quantum Medicine
Dr. Yanick offers webinars through QuantaFoods and the AAQM, as well as a national seminar. They have a page of publications, all but one having broken links due to a web server change, the single one (Diabetes and the Afferent Vagus – Townsend letter for Doctors and Patients, May 2009) being a festival of bad grammar and possible pseudoscience. The organization also issues Board Certifications for Quantum Medicine™ Practitioner and Quorum Nutritional Consultant™. Presumably, once you obtain proper certification from the AAQM, you can practice "Quantum Medicine", whatever the hell that is.
Take QuantaBiotica. Anti-infectives and anti-candida agents commonly prescribed cannot effectively get inside the biofilm. This leaves the microorganisms free to mutate and become immune to them. QuantaBiotica, however, uses your immune system to break down the candida biofilm slowly. You cannot take QuantaBiotica without the supervision of a doctor who is board certified in quantum medicine by Dr. Paul Yanick (the founder and president of the American Association of Quantum Medicine).
claimed to "restore proper functioning of the body's immune system" by "removing toxic materials that may be blocking the lymphatic system." The company claims that the device can prevent arthritis, breast cancer, build-up of calcified joints, carpal tunnel syndrome, cellulite, chronic injuries, clogged arteries, colitis, dental diseases and inflammation, edema, fibromyalgia, headaches, leg and back pain, lupus, mastodynia (pain in the breast), prostate cancer/enlargement, scars, sciatica, and varicose veins. The device is said to combine "gaseous tube technology" with "sound efficiency and light photon therapy" based on the work of Royal Raymond Rife.
- the distinction isn't clear without paying them for a "membership"
- Why knowingly subject your body to toxins that irritate your lungs and sinuses and skin and have been proven to increase your risk of cancer? Before and after empirical and scientific studies document how water can be energized and improved to mimic the wisdom of water found in a natural environment that radiates with rainbow colors.
- "aaqm.org" changing to "qfa-aaqm.org"
- The vagus nerve derives its name from the Latin word for wanderer, to explain the meandering anatomic distribution of the vagus nerve, which has been documented to suppress inflammation,5 inhibit seizure activity6 and depression,7 and establish a regulatory circuit between the liver and central nervous system that can have a positive effect in insulin metabolismand blood pressure.4
- Unlike other kinds of body fat, visceral-abdominal fat can become dysfunctional and produce a stew of menacing molecules that can expand to the point of rupturing.
- Our electromagnetic signature is our body’s method of control – a control from within that affects the mind, the body, and our well-being. Cells in the body have a natural polarity, a polarity that when balanced, places our blueprint in a restored state of health and optimal well-being.Combining safe and non-invasive, scalar technology with the harmonic sweep of frequencies, the LBG Lymph Drainage Equipment assists the body in its natural process of moving stagnant lymph pathways.