There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2020.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
RationalWiki:Articles for deletion/Lasha Darkmoon
Lasha Darkmoon | Result: Deleted
- View log) – (
- Once again, this is a case of "We don't need articles about every single nut on the internet." A nobody with a blog is still a nobody. Spud (talk) 15:23, 10 May 2016 (UTC)
- What he said. We also don't need two-line articles about a nobody with a blog.--JorisEnter (talk) 15:34, 10 May 2016 (UTC)
- Nine days later, it's still a two-line stub. Flannan Isle (talk) 21:26, 19 May 2016 (UTC)
- This nomination is way bloody premature, the article was literally created today. Have you considered e.g. discussing it with the creator? A Google on "Lasha Darkmoon" shows plenty of active malignance well beyond a single blog. Give it more than mere hours - David Gerard (talk) 19:19, 10 May 2016 (UTC)
- Moar cranks! Herr FuzzyKatzenPotato (talk/stalk) 05:01, 11 May 2016 (UTC)