- 1 Evola, an author on Arktos?
- 2 Queries
- 3 Just wrong
- 4 Gregory Lauder Frost is a Metapedia admin
- 5 What cowards
- 6 In defence of Gregory Lauder-Frost
- 7 Why is Rationalwiki targeting Metapedia Admins
- 8 Ridiculous garbage
- 9 Daily Mirror
- 10 Smears
- 11 Amazing defamation
- There are lots of books by dead people published every year! They've reprinted works by him. Possibly the English translations are new. Obviously not newly written but some may be new to English readers. --Gospatric (talk) 10:29, 16 May 2018 (UTC)
My brother was at college with GLF. He had a British (UK) Passport then. His family were always travelling it seems. What is the purpose of this smear article? It is well-known that he petitioned for his own sequestration (i.e: he was not bankrupted by anyone else) and that it was all tied up with his endless divorce and custody case about which much can be found. Even if you have the facts right about his 1992 court case (I understand a Judicial Review found the charges against him were incorrect) surely he would now be covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act? After all, it was 26 years ago. regards, 22.214.171.124 (talk) 14:52, 15 May 2018 (UTC)
I have been on the phone to GLF today. I have therefore edited out the lies and useless "sources" which told an enquirer nothing. Your article was a deliberately defamatory smear for no good reasons whatsoever. You are simply being exceptionally unpleasant. His wife and children already suffer considerably because of people like you. Why can't you get a life? 126.96.36.199 (talk) 19:49, 15 May 2018 (UTC)
- Gregory Lauder Frost is a dishonest individual, not only is he a convicted criminal and thief, but someone who lies about and tries to cover up his online activities. He's currently a Metapedia admin (the white nationalist wiki) and posts pro-Nazi/anti-Semitic/racist statements. His current account is Matt28 and he edits his own biography article. Frost originally posted on Metapedia using his real name, but then requested to change his name to "Cicero", then "Matt28", pretending to be someone different, to cover his identity, then asked to delete all evidence of the name change(s). However, there are archived screenshots so he failed to delete the evidence. He's a white nationalist crackpot and far-right wing extremist, but who instead tries to sell himself as a more moderate "traditional tory" since he knows he's discredited if he openly admitted to his real Nazi-type racism which we know since he was caught on camera making anti-Semitic statements. Anyway, here's an edit by Frost made a few days ago calling a Jewish person a "bastard" on the anti-Semitic Metapedia article "Jewish influence".M87 (talk) 09:06, 16 May 2018 (UTC)
- What exactly is a "disgraceful slur"? And by "wrong", do you mean that his opinions were wrong, the article is wrong, or it is wrong to present true facts if they upset people? We are always willing to listen to claims of factual inaccuracy or rational argument, but comments like this don't help improve the article. --Gospatric (talk) 10:31, 16 May 2018 (UTC)
- Thank you. It would appear that there are a vast number of Greg and Gregory Frosts out there, and there seems to be no explicit evidence, apart from hypothesis, that the admin fellow on Metapedia is Lauder-Frost. See this link: https://www.google.com/search?q=Greg+Frost&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b Also, (having just visited Metapedia) I see there is a page for him there and there is a picture of his British Passport showing he is a Bitish citizen. there is also a photo of him in london as far back as early 1976. Are you saying these are false? http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Gregory_Lauder-Frost I have been through to the links that you gave for a school but they are dead and do not provide lists of former pupils. This seems to me a false statement with a meaningless link. I still believe that an article like this can only have devastating effects upon his family. Thanks. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 12:24, 16 May 2018 (UTC)
Gregory Lauder Frost is a Metapedia admin
Evidence, thoroughly sourced: the Gregory Lauder Frost article on Metapedia was created by a user named "Greg Frost", obviously Frost himself who wrote his own biographical article. Frost then changed his name to try to conceal his real-life identity by asking for a name change so he admitted he was Frost since he wanted to post anonymously:
I would like to change my user name to something anonymous as per virtually everyone else. I am getting flak. Consider Cicero or something like that but please could this be done ASAP retrospectively and this request then deleted from this page.Greg Frost 13:32, 26 December 2014 (CET)
Please might I request your assistance to retrospectively change my user name to something more anonymous, like almost all others. Something like Cicero or Heroditas would be fine. regards, Greg Frost 21:44, 26 December 2014 (CET)
His account was then changed to "Cicero" and then Frost hid the evidence; most recently he posts as "Matt58" whose edits are almost exclusively on the same Gregory Lauder Frost article he edits about himself. No one is "smearing" Frost. As I said above, Frost is a liar and deceptive individual who denies his online activities. Look above how he tried to delete/hide the evidence after the name change. M87 (talk) 19:18, 17 May 2018 (UTC)
I suppose it is not beyond anyone's imagination that he may have provided his passports to this admin for the page on him. Obviously beyond yours. There is no evidence anywhere to support your claims except other conspiracy smearers. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 19:35, 13 August 2018 (UTC)
"Young single and live in London" LOL.
Since Frost was identified as Matt58 he updates his account in last 24 hours pretending to be "young" and a different person. LOL. http://en.metapedia.org/m/index.php?title=User:Matt58&diff=431078&oldid=420517 M87 (talk) 21:14, 17 May 2018 (UTC)
- Yes it is funny. An account on Metapedia known as "Matt58" has heavily edited Gregory Lauder-Frost's Metapedia article. Today this user uploaded his personal passport photograph, only a few minutes after talking about it on this talk-page. . After being suspected of being Frost he wrote on his user-page "I am young, single and live in London" - Who does Frost think he is fooling? Who else would have access to his personal passport? "Matt58"'s editing history on Metapedia shows interests in monarchs of England and other genealogy topics. Frost describes himself as a 'genealogist'. There is no doubt that Matt58 = Frost. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 21:24, 17 May 2018 (UTC)
- There remains no concrete evidence. Just conjecture.18.104.22.168 (talk) 10:09, 18 May 2018 (UTC)
In the last 12 hours the user "Matt58" (obviously Frost) has tried to hide/protect both his "Greg Frost" and "Cicero" accounts on Metapedia:
M87 (talk) 13:03, 19 May 2018 (UTC)
(Protection log); 09:24 . . Matt58 (Talk
- Errrr....why couldn't this simply be someone on Metapedia doing this? I think you have a vivid imagination. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 15:32, 19 May 2018 (UTC)
- In the last 48 hours, Matt58 has uploaded two photographs of Gregory Lauder-Frost's personal passport. How would he acquire this? Random people don't go around with peoples passports and then uploading photographs of dirty old blokes onto Metapedia. Matt58 is clearly Frost. He updates his metapedia article almost daily with new information. It has been proven by JuniusThaddeus that Gregory Lauder-Frost is a Metapedia admin. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 19:08, 19 May 2018 (UTC)
I imagine this article qualifies under EU and UK HATE speech legislation as its aim is to bring an individual into hatred, ridicule and contempt and to ultimately make him (and his family) targets. Indeed it is more hateful one suspects than its subject. Moreover, the article and accusations, half, partial truths and unqualified comments are all made by anonymous cowards. Not very nice people at all.
I have been looking at some of the accusations over the past few days. I have accessed a number of sites, notably WikiTree where there is full info on his family. You state above that he is “dishonest” although apart from the 1992 matter there not a shred of evidence to support this allegation. Your mentioning of the 1992 issue is illegal under the UK Rehabilitation of Offenders Act because it is “spent”. His debt to society was repaid 26 years ago. He rebuilt his life. Therefore your only purpose in republishing this is for openly defamatory purposes (covered in the Act). You wish to afford him a life sentence.
It is clear that his family were always on the move, that they owned property in the UK, America and Australia, that they had close relatives in Canada, New Zealand, California, South Africa and Australia. I cannot see that this makes them any less “British”. Is it your suggestion that Australia is not British? or that British citizens who happen to be there when they produce a baby produce an alien? Is Australia simply like, say, the Congo? Or Turkey? What clear evidence is there that one individual in his family tree centuries ago may have been a convict and, if so, so what? Are you stating here that you believe in eugenics, in that hundreds of years down the line the naughty gene lives on? Again this is simply included for defamatory purposes without a care for anyone else in the wider family.
I see too here http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Gregory_Lauder-Frost that he has given an old passport to his friends on Metapedia so that all can see he is quite clearly a British Citizen. How can you now say that he is Australian??? Did not the Duke of Wellington famously say "being born in a stable does not make you a horse"! I see on WikiTree that, wherever his family happened to be at any given time (and they appear to be having babies or getting married or being buried all over the place) that they are clearly all British. It would appear at least from WikiTree that his family are 100% British and have lived in Britain for 1000 years, possibly more. I have a cousin who was born in india and his father was too but they're not Indians, they're British. Gandhi was born and brought up in South Africa. No-one would argue he was not an Indian. Lauder-Frost apparently attended school and college in the UK. Your mention otherwise with a dud link which is clearly just an uproven lie. Locating schools in Newcastle should not be hard. There must have been several schools in or near Merewether. Proving he went to them will be harder. In addition, you seem to think that the private hospital he was apparently born in is some crappy place because it is owned and operated by the famous Salvation Army (who owned maternity homes/hospitals all over the world). Would you have been happier had he been born in the equally private hospital there, the Mater Misercordiae, owned and operated by the Roman Catholics?
But most importantly, as several of the groups he belongs to are outspoken on alien immigration into the UK and Europe, they argue that it does not matter how long aliens have lived in the UK nothing can make them British. You too seem to be saying this about Lauder-Frost, so are you agreeing with them? It would seem so. You cannot have it both ways.
You keep insisting that he is plain Gregory Frost. Again, so what, but could you give us a clear link to his baptism or evidence. Or are you suggesting that his passport name was obtained by forgery and/or the UK Home Office, who demand original Birth Certificates for the issue of a passport are incompetent? Make sure your link is not illegally obtained and published like the purported marriage certificate. While on that, it would appear from WikiTree that his father went straight into war service (declined for the draft because of a knee injury) and told to do an apprenticeship. He clearly returned to college and entered business as he is recorded as rising to become General Manager for A & W Gilbey Ltd., for over 25 years, confirmed by his own brother, the informant on his Death Certificate. But in any case what is wrong with tradesmen? His father was a self-employed haulier, apparently. Anyway, do take time to properly investigate when doing an ultra-selective smear.
WikiTree appears to be the thing as both sides of his family had loads of American and Australian connexions. On Sir Harry Lauder you are again wrong and just about all in his family were beneficiaries in his Will. It is in the Scottish National Archives. Also pre-death legal documents appear to strengthen that. For Sir Harry Lauder and the entire extended family you should be reading “Harry Lauder in the Limelight” by William Wallace (1988) or Sir Harry Lauder's own autobiography Roamin' in the Gloamin' in which Matt Lauder gets about six mentions and Sir Harry's niece, Greta, gets just one.... It dispenses with your ridiculous claims. I completely concur with the previous poster who pointed out the vast number of Greg Frosts on the internet (and indeed in Newcastle, New South Wales, where there appear to be several) and anyone could have written up things on Metapedia. Anyone right-wing might have decided to initiate articles on Lauder-Frost (or anyone else for that matter). Maybe it was the naming similarities which drew him to it? Who knows. Obviously Lauder-Frost would not have called himself Greg Frost. the connexion would have been clear. What we know for certain is that there is absolutely no evidence that Lauder-Frost edits Metapedia and that it is simply conjecture. Placing his full name against comments by Greg Frost or the smear site you have taken this from is very weak detective work indeed. But it is amazing that you are criticising anyone for editing Metapedia when your own administrators used to be an editor on Metapedia! Pot and kettle?
IMO he was right to refer to Doreen Lawrence as a negress and evil because she is correctly both. She is involved with the ANTIFA street violence gangs on The Far-Left. Citing Metapedia (as you seem to have a fetish for it) http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Lawrence I wrote to Friberg who confirmed to me that Lauder-Frost is a titular figure in Arktos and deals with occasional paperwork as the UK agent. He doesn’t head up anything.
As for the far-Left paranoid conspiracy theorists on Wikipedia, a review of that saga is hilarious. They decided that everyone who offered the smallest ray of support to Lauder-Frost had to be his sock-puppet. What a joke. I just feel sorry for everyone concerned. It simply confirms that The Left are pathetic, as much as nasty.
You have removed the long detailed and excellent arguments against yourselves which I was reading last night and made sure it cannot be resurrected. There is nothing Australian about GLF. Does he sound like Rolf Harris and Germain Greer who have lived in the Uk for 50 years? Does he sound like any Australian you can name? This is just a defamatory page of, as the poster you have removed said, HATE. What a lousy evil lot you people are.188.8.131.52 (talk) 10:09, 18 May 2018 (UTC)
In defence of Gregory Lauder-Frost
An ex-sysop on this website who was banned for trolling named JuniusThaddeus (see Chicken Coop page: JuniusThaddeus), is an admin on the satirical troll-wiki Encylopedia Dramatica.
JuniusThaddeus created the Encylopedia Dramatica article on Gregory Lauder-Frost in 2016 and was the first one to accuse Frost of being a Metapedia admin. Later, however he deleted the article after someone threatened him with legal action for defamation and contacting his parents (Junius is unemployed and still lives with his parents at 28, and he spends his entire existence creating smear articles on people on ED); only JuniusThaddeus edited Frost's article as the logs show.
As pointed out above, most accounts editing Gregory Lauder-Frost's article on this RationalWiki article are anonymous, but most likely some are JuniusThaddeus who is known to still create sockpuppets on RationalWiki and is obsessed with Gregory Lauder-Frost and Metapedia having spent many hours writing Frost's article on ED and trying to link him to Metapedia. Since 2013, JuniusThaddeus has been doxing and smearing Metapedia users at Encylopedia Dramatica. A search for Gregory Lauder-Frost's name on ED still produces edits JuniusThaddeus made to the Metapedia article that mentions Frost's name. In the "trolling" section on that article, JuniusThaddeus writes: "Mention that user Cicero is Gregory Lauder-Frost. He changed his name to hide this."Hexagon (talk) 14:41, 19 May 2018 (UTC)
Why is Rationalwiki targeting Metapedia Admins
I am unsure what your purpose is with this page other than sheer defamation. I remember Lauder-Frost very well when he commenced working for EMI at the beginning of 1975. I was their work contracts legal advisor. I occasionally went to lunch with him. I remember reading his personnel file (which fell under my remit). He was a British Citizen, his name on his passport was Lauder-Frost, he had a National Insurance number, and was educated in England. He had an OXON degree. His father was the manager of Gilbeys, the distillers. GLF was living in Wimbledon when he came to work for us but found the fares costly and moved to Earls Court, which is part of Kensington & Chelsea borough. I think you are in dreamland going on about Australians in Earls Court. That was in the 1960s. I can tell you that a flat on any level there in the 1980s was VERY expensive, renting or buying. What I do remember was that he was one of the Trustees of a big Lauder family trust and occasionally had a day off to go to board meetings. I remember all this well and feel bound to say that your smears are a bit laughable to any intelligent person. Not sure what you're trying to prove.184.108.40.206 (talk) 12:55, 30 June 2018 (UTC)
- This really is a rather childish page. It is patently clear that Lauder-Frost is British. His grandfather was born in Lanarkshire and whilst his mother was born abroad her birth was recorded with the British Consulate and appears in Consular Births at the GRO. Looking at his ancestry Lauder-Frost is 100% British. As for dragging up a misdemeanour of one of his 64 great-grandparents, that’s just pathetic. Unless you’re saying that all that fellow’s descendants are automatically criminals? Well over 200 years of them? You need to examine the sourced notes on his family on WikiTree before you make fools of yourselves.
Likewise your really stupid remarks about his surname. Newspaper birth notices rarely have anything other that the parent’s names and the child’s first name. They are announcements. It is clear from subsequent records that his surname is Lauder-Frost, a combination of both his parent’s surnames. Has he ever sought to hide this? This practice is not unusual especially if males in either family are thin on the ground. What about the former British Home Secretary Sir William Joynson-Hicks? Would you have made some sneering stupid remark about that fact that he was born “only Hicks” and slagged him off for adding his wife’s surname to his own? If not, why not? Also the Lauder Baronets come to mind. After a marriage they adopted a wife’s surname and became Dick-Lauder. I think your carry-on about this demonstrates your lack of knowledge and intellectual incapacity.
As for slagging off his grandfather for holding dual citizenships that’s obviously a joke. Millions of people have dual citizenships. His family were classic expats. they were exceptionally close to Sir Harry Lauder, as attested by Sir Harry in his books and also by William Wallace in his biography of Sir Harry. His niece let the side down to be sure otherwise the house and grounds would have been saved as Sir Harry intended.
As for him being a white nationalist, Stanley Baldwin, three times British Prime Minister, stated: “Let us keep this thought ever in our mind: that each one of us, so far as in him lies, will strive to keep these islands a fit nursery for Our Race” Frankly your pettiness and lack of knowledge shows you up.220.127.116.11 (talk) 08:53, 3 July 2018 (UTC)
- Lauder-Frost plainly is a white nationalist, which I note you don't disprove or even argue against. Stanley Baldwin's racist view of British national identity is well-known, and demonstrated in many ways such as in his opposition to immigration (particularly of Jews). The rest of your complaint is trivia and unsupported by any evidence. --Gospatric (talk) 15:05, 3 July 2018 (UTC)
You far-left schoolboys are making yourselves look ridiculous. You put up links to a junior school claim which are simply false and lead to nothing. Passport/nationality/surname evidence for Lauder-Frost is on the net. You ignore it. Now Stanley Baldwin is now a "racist"? Hahaha. Then you suggest that the mid-1960s passing influx of Australians into Earls Court is relevant to 15 years later? Is it your suggestion that everyone in Earls Court is Australian? You'd be wrong, of course. In fact even in the 1960s only about 1.5% of the population in that apart of Kensington were Aussies and that was constantly in flux. I have managed to access The Genealogists' Magazine indices and his name appears there as a new member of the Society of Genealogists in Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, in the last quarter of 1978. His address is given as 13 Collingham Road, South Kensington. He is listed as a genealogist in the Yellow Pages for 1977 at the same address. In 1982-3 he is recorded at the Land Registry as owning the Ground Floor Flat, 23 Collingham Place, South Kensington. You sad smearing specimens are simply not doing proper homework. In fact you're a bit pathetic. A note to the New Mexico taxation authorities about this website's false advertising and the tax-free status for it is necessary. This page alone demonstrates the lie of the site's objectives. Pure defamation. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 19:30, 13 August 2018 (UTC)
According to today's "Daily Mirror" (5th Sept 2018) they have conceded on page 2 that Lauder-Frost did NOT call Doreen Lawrence a nigger at all. The Communists at Hate-not-Hope told them a lie. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 18:05, 5 September 2018 (UTC)
- What has he ever said which can be construed as "anti-semitic". Nothing as far as I can see. All nationalists naturally support their countrymen. SAo one supposes that in the case of British people its white. I think you schoolboys should also do some proper homework. Have you looked at Wikitree on his family, or in "Harry Lauder in the Limelight" (1988). Maybe you should. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 17:28, 15 April 2019 (UTC)
Amazing smear page. There is plenty of evidence to deconstruct most of this page. There is no evidence he went to school anywhere other than England and that he is anti-semitic. And surely ALL nationalists in Europe must be white? Are you Americans? Seems like it as only civic nationalism would embrace all comers.188.8.131.52 (talk) 12:52, 1 October 2018 (UTC)
- Frost is an admin on Metapedia where he posts anti-Semitism (his accounts are mentioned above); his views can also be heard here where he argues for repatriating immigrants, including Jews, to their "natural homelands". This is amusing since Frost is an immigrant himself from Australia. The irony is he just demonises any actual sensible arguments for lowering immigration, instead he bangs on about Jews, Zionism and race; anyone listening to that interview can see he is a far-right nutcase.Octo (talk) 13:25, 1 October 2018 (UTC)
- Frost's Metapedia account: https://en.metapedia.org/wiki/User:Matt58
I have for a while now been researching some of the claims made in this page of blatant defamation. My bullet points are thus:
- A birth notice in a newspaper is usually exceptionally brief. You have failed to provide the birth certificate or the baptismal entries providing full name details. There is no reason for any of us to assume that his name is anything other than what the official documents say.
- Whatever his parents did during the war years, according to the records of W & A Gilbey & Co his father was in their management team in the UK, Sydney and Melbourne from the early 1950s onwards for 25 years (I could not check further as the company was taken over at that point). Why not check these yourself?
- Looking on Metapedia, the poster clearly states that Lauder-Frost made his passport available to them, possibly upon their request? It is clearly a British passport in his full name. The UK Passport Agency would not issue a passport in a false name. Your assertion that he is an Australian citizen is very clearly untrue. Thousands of people are born abroad. Families were on the move. According to Wikitree his mother's family fully retained their British Citizenship and Lauder-Frost, under the terms of the 1948 British Nationality Act would in any case have been a British Subject. Does it actually matter where someone is born if their family are 100% British?
- There is no evidence that he went to the school you suggest (which appears to be an infants school). The link you give as your source provides no information on pupils. Others say he was fully educated in England.
- Having looked at his letter in the Berwickshire News he clearly states that his family's seat was lost to death duties. This is correct. Sir Harry Lauder stated on a number of occasions and in his autobiography that it was the new family seat. Lauder-Frost did not say it was his personal property. It is quite clear from Lauder's autobuiography and newspaper reports that Sir Harry and his brother Matt were exceptionally close and married sisters.
- It appears from Wikitree that Lauder-Frost's paternal grandmother's family are descended from the Turbervilles and from the Savages of Elmley Castle and Dormston Manor. Are you contesting this?
- The Rehabilitation Act specifically states that the 1992 matter cannot be mentioned outside judicial proceedings from 2002 onwards. You are clearly braking the law here.
- Are you still denying Frost is a Metapedia admin? lol. It's conclusively proven he is:
- His first account: https://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Greg_Frost
- Frost as "Greg Frost" made his own whitwashed autobiography: https://archive.is/bIp9V
- After Frost realised there would be negative publicity because he used his real name connecting him to a far-right wiki, he requested to change his name to "Cicero" to be anonymous: https://archive.is/ct11S
- Frost's second account: https://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Cicero
- After Encyclopedia Dramatica exposed the name change: http://archive.is/z7vhX Frost abandoned his second account.
- Frost now edits Metapedia as Matt58, lying about being "young and single" https://en.metapedia.org/wiki/User:Matt58
- Note also that Matt58 was created on 29 December 2016, when Frost stopped editing Cicero on 20 December 2016 - so Frost isn't even good at trying to cover his tracks.
- As for the claim that it is against the law to mention spent convictions (those older than legally-specified limits), English law prohibits disclosure in certain narrowly-defined situations but there is no general ban on disclosing spent convictions and they may be freely reported. Regardless, RationalWiki is not governed by English law, and in the US there is no ban on disclosure of any criminal convictions no matter their age or status (indeed the US requires people to disclose spent convictions if they wish to enter the country). So, nope, bullshit. --Annanoon (talk) 15:06, 12 July 2019 (UTC)
Listen you moron smart-alec Leftist, no-one is trying to enter the USA. Your Far-Left website of smears and libels is however published in the UK and therefore is under UK laws. Just because your base in in the USA does not place you outside UK law. The RofO Act states very clearly that Lauder-Frost's problem 28 years ago is not to be mentioned outside a courtroom today and that he is to be treated as though it had never happened. Otherwise you are affording him a Life-Sentence without any hope of rehabilitation. This is plainly wrong and illegal. Read the Act before saying anything. I hope he sues you under the Scottish Law of convicium where truth is not a defence, but clear deliberate construction of an article such as this page designed to bring someone into public disrepute and injure them and their family and friends will incur a vast fine. I pray he goes for this option.— Unsigned, by: 2001:8003:3888:6300:4538:FFE0:F17:58B3 / talk