There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Pages I've created for RationalWiki, excluding categories and new redirects:
- Australian Christian Lobby
- Betty Bowers
- Birth as a Grave Misfortune
- Feminist glossary
- Gary Francione
- Gay panic
- Institute of Public Affairs
- Leonard Horowitz
- Mark Hoofnagle
- Modus ponens
- Religious freedom (was previously a redirect)
- Riley Dennis
- Solfeggio frequencies (was previously a redirect)
- Vegan Gains
My limericks, submitted to RW's limerick generator:
- The conspiracist called David Icke
- Warns at length when he’s given the mike,
- That we’re puppets on cords
- Held by reptile lords
- And this might as well be the Third Reich.
- Those who cry about freedoms religious
- Show hypocrisy levels prodigious,
- For they’d fain supercede
- All who don’t fit their creed,
- Which creates situations litigious.
- It's called "Dunning-Kruger effect"
- When your ignorance you haven't checked;
- Of your theory you're sure,
- But the experts know more:
- Their credentials aren't easily wrecked!
- Dr. Len says the power is great
- In the frequency five-twenty-eight.
- He’ll misuse "ut-re-mi",
- Citing fake history,
- While A-Four-forty makes him irate.
- They’ll misquote the U.S. constitution
- For their so-called divine institution:
- Compel schoolkids to pray,
- Treat you less if you’re gay,
- But when called out, they’ll cry “persecution!”
- A conservative pastor called Ted
- Was not gay, and happily wed;
- Though several times caught
- With a male escort,
- He's still hetero, or so he said.
- There are so many climate deniers
- Who will call all the scientists liars,
- And work hard to produce
- Any specious excuse
- Not to do what the crisis requires.
- The web address whale-dot-tee-oh
- Has a mountain of crazy to show,
- With unscientific panic
- And rituals satanic
- And complots from aeons ago.
- Nothing new for the atheist’s in
- Any book telling us not to sin,
- For what many folks need
- Is a heart, not a creed,
- And morals that come from within.
- The pro-lifer Right ain’t realistic:
- At a woman’s choice, they go ballistic.
- For your kid, you can’t care?
- They won’t help with welfare;
- No, face it: they're misogynistic.