There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Welcome—Kazitor, pending 01:06, 17 June 2018 (UTC)
Autopatrollbots, roll out!
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante ItalianoMake a Reservation 17:27, 26 November 2018 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away.
i seeing you are doing something with grenfell tower. you might wish to include something on katie hopkins - from accusing muslims of starting the fire, (they didnt, some even went door to door getting people out) to genreal smears on the survivors. she really is vermin. AMassiveGay (talk) 12:00, 24 January 2019 (UTC)
- I've only barely touched the surface of angry far-right anti-immigrant people about Grenfell, but I'll try and summon up the courage to delve deeper. --Annanoon (talk) 13:47, 24 January 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks! I've been very not busy at work lately. --Annanoon (talk) 14:15, 30 January 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks. It's something that's been in the news a lot over here so I'll maybe add some more in future. --Annanoon (talk) 09:58, 9 September 2019 (UTC)
Can you contribute to the 'Traditional Korean medicine' document?
I curse and hate oriental medicine very much, but many Koreans don't seem to think TKM so badly. But I don't know much about TKM. Can you contribute if you know any information? sorry..--BluePink (talk) 08:53, 4 October 2019 (UTC)
Genetics of Samaritans
I've added a bit about Samaritan genetics to the page. If you feel this is useful, I will attempt to make similar additions to other such pages you're working on. I find genetic studies are potentially a great way to debunk pseudo-archaeology, pseudo-history, nationalist revisionism, etc. CogitoNotStirred (via telepathy) (talk) 13:00, 18 October 2019 (UTC)
Can you supplement the document?
Roger Scruton edits
Official Monster Raving Loonie Party
You removed a web-ref to the Social Democratic Party saying it was a duplicate. Duplicate of what? As far as I can tell, it was the only ref and now there are none.
- There were 2 identical refs to Social Democratic Party (UK, 1988), one in the middle of the sentence and one at the end. There's still the reference at the end, as well as another to a different source, but I removed the one from the middle (references should normally go at the end of a sentence anyway). Please sign comments so I know I'm talking to. --Annanoon (talk) 09:47, 28 February 2020 (UTC)