Autopatrollbots, roll out!
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound POWER — and these external tools:
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante ItalianoMake a Reservation 17:27, 26 November 2018 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound POWER course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away.
i seeing you are doing something with grenfell tower. you might wish to include something on katie hopkins - from accusing muslims of starting the fire, (they didnt, some even went door to door getting people out) to genreal smears on the survivors. she really is vermin. AMassiveGay (talk) 12:00, 24 January 2019 (UTC)
- I've only barely touched the surface of angry far-right anti-immigrant people about Grenfell, but I'll try and summon up the courage to delve deeper. --Annanoon (talk) 13:47, 24 January 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks. It's something that's been in the news a lot over here so I'll maybe add some more in future. --Annanoon (talk) 09:58, 9 September 2019 (UTC)
Can you contribute to the 'Traditional Korean medicine' document?
I curse and hate oriental medicine very much, but many Koreans don't seem to think TKM so badly. But I don't know much about TKM. Can you contribute if you know any information? sorry..--BluePink (talk) 08:53, 4 October 2019 (UTC)
Genetics of Samaritans
I've added a bit about Samaritan genetics to the page. If you feel this is useful, I will attempt to make similar additions to other such pages you're working on. I find genetic studies are potentially a great way to debunk pseudo-archaeology, pseudo-history, nationalist revisionism, etc. CogitoNotStirred (via telepathy) (talk) 13:00, 18 October 2019 (UTC)
Can you supplement the document?
Roger Scruton edits
Official Monster Raving Loonie Party
You removed a web-ref to the Social Democratic Party saying it was a duplicate. Duplicate of what? As far as I can tell, it was the only ref and now there are none.
- There were 2 identical refs to Social Democratic Party (UK, 1988), one in the middle of the sentence and one at the end. There's still the reference at the end, as well as another to a different source, but I removed the one from the middle (references should normally go at the end of a sentence anyway). Please sign comments so I know I'm talking to. --Annanoon (talk) 09:47, 28 February 2020 (UTC)
David Starkey redirect
I'm not sure that this is an appropriate redirect to a stupid comment about riots 10 years ago. He may be "deserving" of his own article, given that he's got rather "interesting" views on things but the redirect is strange. Duncan from Teflpedia (talk) 05:24, 27 January 2022 (UTC)
- A proper article would be good, but the redirect represents his general views and approach to controversial topics. It's one of many racist and imperialist things he's said - it's not like this was an isolated incident in an otherwise unblemished career. And if there's no redirect, you'll just get a search page that takes you there. --Annanoon (talk) 12:55, 4 February 2022 (UTC)
In your suggestion to write a Telegram article, you wrote the following: "How does it work, why is it popular with fash, is it genuinely dangerous". What do you mean with genuinely dangerous?. Rabbitseatcarrots (talk) 10:47, 4 August 2022 (UTC)
- I'm not sure really. Is there anything about Telegram that threatens the world, or threatens users? There seems to be a certain amount of panic around Telegram, because lots of nasty people are using it. I don't *think* that's because it is very different to other rival apps (or is it?) There are some people who think all encryption is dangerous, especially if it is end-to-end and the government has not access to it. There are also claims that Telegram is not really as secure as you think which I doubt is specific to Telegram. --Annanoon (talk) 15:59, 4 August 2022 (UTC)
Tireless work award
|Tireless Worker Award|
|For continuing to create quality articles|