The Kings Of The East
I also am looking for a copy of the tract "Kings Of The East" Dooes anyone have any ideas on how I can get one?
The is a video of it on youtube. To sum of it up is makes is is the communism will take over the world New World nonsense that make Joseph McCarthy look like a hippy by comparison.--BruceGrubb (talk) 21:34, 9 March 2019 (UTC)
I found it fun that Jack White mentioned Jack Chick on his newest album Lazaretto, on the song "black bat licorice" he says "she writes letters like a jack chick comic/ just a bunch of propaganda,makes my fingers histrionic like this, and this.~joshjoad — Unsigned, by: 18.104.22.168 / talk / contribs 22:28, 10 July 2014
Is this real?
I know Jack's "comics" thanks to D&D sites (Dark Dungeons) and this one -fortunately that BS has not arrived to this country-. Seriously... pity all of what is depicted there is BS 'cause I'd like to see him thrown into the Lake of Fire, as by the rules of his works Heaven would have to be a very empty place and not even him would be safe. --Panzerfaust (talk) 09:36, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
- I asked myself something along the same lines here... Still shocked that he was so widely distributed. Reverend Black Percy (talk) 12:15, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
- Oh it's real. I used to know some Seventh Day Adventists who believed in it hook, line and sinker back in the eighties. And don't be too hard on him. I think he converted more people to atheism (or at least scepticism) than to Christianity. Bicyclewheel 12:23, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
- My faith on the human race is sinking even more. Oh, and thanks to him I always pictre evangelist preachers as people dressing as 50's gentlemen. --Panzerfaust (talk) 00:35, 23 March 2017 (UTC)
Was Jack Chick really anti-semitic?
I have been doing a let's read of chick tracts over on spacebattles, and from what I have gathered, I find it doubtful Jack was truly an anti-semite. He clearly seemed to no have quarrels against people of a different race, but that doesn't excuse him from his attitudes against various religious groups. Jack was a moron, of course, and he believed the Holocaust was motivated by religion, not race or homophobia or anti-communism. But is it truly fair to say he was completely anti-semitic? I would say no, but it is hard to say what his exact opinions on the Jews were.— Unsigned, by: 22.214.171.124 / talk / contribs
- On talk pages, please sign your comments using four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the sign button: on the toolbar above the edit panel. (You can indent successive talk page comments using one more colon (:) for each line.) Thank you.
- I imagine he hated Judaism just like he hated all religions except for his brand of Christianity, whether or not he hated Jews is an entirely different matter. Christopher (talk) 10:03, 4 September 2017 (UTC)
I wonder that the author of "The Two Babylons," Alexander Hislop wasn't included in the list of bad Chick authors? His work has been completely debunked, yet his myths have exploded, thanks to the internet. — Unsigned, by: Anna nimus / talk / contribs