Several times I have run into today irrational articles, I really thought this was Rational Wiki and NOT Irrational wiki. Overall it's good but some things can be more rational. Google Feminist Utopia and or Castrate all Men day — Unsigned, by: 22.214.171.124 / talk / contribs
- Google it? What for? Any movement attracts it's fair (?) share of crazies.--Arisboch (talk) 21:14, 6 June 2015 (UTC)
Yes but the movement's name is being hijacked by people who simply hate men and or call things part of the Patriarchy when they disagree with it i.e. GTA in Australia which was actually banned, although it is a minority, this is what the term radical feminist means. — Unsigned, by: 126.96.36.199 / talk / contribs
- Is it? I don't think you're explaining it very clearly. ŴêâŝêîôîďMethinks it is a Weasel 03:02, 7 June 2015 (UTC)
- Actually BoN, you are mistaken. GTA V wasn't banned in Australia it was pull from Target Australia's shelves following a change.org petition.--Owlman (talk) 04:57, 7 June 2015 (UTC)
It's a good thing not everybody here is as biased, but I think this is becoming a hub of SJWS. I can't be the only one noticing.
- Be sure to sign your posts. Also you just gave us a dog whistle Bonny. The terminology is not what you declare it to be. Also I sense that more of these "I thought this was a Rational WikI!" is going to cause the drinking bottles to become empty. --Aile Dhoo (talk) 10:00, 13 June 2015 (UTC)
- This right here tells me you didn't read the page; you just came to bitch at us. There is an entire section on this page that talks about anti-trans feminism, with a link to its own dedicated page (see: TERF) ConfusedLiberal (talk) 03:56, 18 June 2015 (UTC)
Persons and why?
I was kinda bumbling around this idea and then I realized this page doesn't really have any examples (except Andrea Dworkin, which isn't explained). How about including the likes of WP:Valerie Solanas?
The part about Dworkin is bullshit
I've read several books by Dworkin, and I can tell you that the way RWers seem to see her is bullshit, and you're basically buying into anti-feminist propaganda directed at her. I corrected one part of the article in this light, only to find out a bigger offense in the Nutpicking section. I don't have time right now to decide what to do with that (just remove her from that section?), and I'm not well read on the other authors mentioned there (though I have all reason to be majorly skeptical against criticism against them), so I'll leave it be for now... 188.8.131.52 (talk) 23:17, 20 December 2015 (UTC)
Rant: Radical Feminism is basically chromosomal bigotry
I say that these radfems basically base their feminism down to "I don't want anything to do with people with XY chromosomes". These feminists basically throw cis men and trans women "under the bus" metaphorically speaking because of their biology. How ironic since that these same feminists claim that they are victims due to biology and then marginalize people with XY chromosomes due to biology. User:Questbox Mon 16 Mar 2020 06:38:20 PM EDT
Position on gays?
Does this movement contain an opinion on gay males? I was mocked by a so-called feminist for being a sissy, but I didn't ask her if she was a radfem or just a bitch.Arisano (talk) 05:25, 24 July 2021 (UTC)