There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Bitch at me here.
- Thanks for the welcome, ZooGuard. I should update my profile page with who I am and what I stand for, like a couple others have done. Also, I added to the How I Found Rationalwiki page. --ConfusedLiberal
- Hello, ConfusedLiberal! For future reference, would you please end any talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~)? That places your signature alongside what you said, so we know who said something and when. Radioactive afikomen Please ignore all my awful pre-2014 comments. 08:05, 5 September 2013 (UTC)
Mop and bucket stuff.
When you're responding to an unsigned post on a talk page, please take a second to add the "unsigned" template, and maybe to drop the "welcome" and "sign" templates on the user's page if they're new. Thanks. PowderSmokeAndLeather: Say something once, why say it again?. 18:23, 8 November 2013 (UTC)
Gators consider it the most ethical site out there. That's why there needs to be a decent amount of coverage on it on the Gamergate page and how much they've ethically failed while pandering to Gamergate.—Ryūlóng (琉竜) 08:12, 17 May 2015 (UTC)
- Nah, it's cool. Also, sorry for acting the way I did a couple days ago. It was inappropriate of me.ConfusedLiberal (talk) 22:25, 18 May 2015 (UTC)
The next time...
....you try to turn me into your meatpuppet to try to undermine another contributor will be the last edit you make to the wiki for a long time. Have the balls to make your case on the relevant talk page or on a communal page like the coop or the bar. Peace. AgingHippie (talk) 14:57, 3 June 2015 (UTC)
Thank you for teaching me to be bold
Thanks for expanding my (admittedly VERY pathetic) article. I was so scared to do much of anything that I ended up doing exactly nothing (Or so close to nothing that it is nearly indistinguishable). QuantumDude (talk) 07:17, 7 June 2015 (UTC)
- Sure thing. How do I do that, and what should I write? Blitz (Complaints Box) 17:08, 10 November 2015 (UTC)
recent add I just removed from Talk:Timeline of Gamergate
Nothing personal intended - but this isn't the sort of accusation we can even do "I'm just asking" about, RW has had actual legal threats about this sort of thing on talk pages before. We can't speculate, anything has to be well-cited - David Gerard (talk) 15:13, 13 April 2016 (UTC)
- Fair enough. I was just hoping to find an explanation that wasn't Gator propaganda, and I frankly don't have the attention span to read an entire thesis. I'll ask somebody more in the know in private then. Blitz (Complaints Box) 16:56, 13 April 2016 (UTC)