There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
The Mind Unleashed
| Someone is wrong on|
themindunleashed.org is a pseudoscientific, woo-peddling, clickbait website with a propensity to misrepresent data from studies and present it as scientific fact for their own gain. With just a soupçon of bigotry for flavor.
Neither the site itself nor the whois say anything about who owns and runs the place.
- Vaccine hysteria.
- Food woo, including opposition to GMOs and gluten.
- Free energy
- Big Pharma conspiracy theories.
- Vibration healing
- Toxins and cleanses.
- HAARP weather manipulation, chemtrails
- Cannabis woo
- Autism woo
- Quantum misrepresentation
- Aspartame fear mongering
- The A440 conspiracy and solfeggio frequencies
The Mind Unleashed Facebook page is a forum for reposting the pseudoscience and woo from the main website, as well as inspirational quotes and other macros. This bilge currently has roughly 6.2 million likes, though the relative proportions of sincere likes and likes rooted in "batshit voyeurism" remains unknown.
- The Mind Unleashed
- "Education website": why Facebook needs a "dislike" button.
- How Conspiracy Nuts are Duping Well-Meaning Liberals
- The post, which has since been edited (though the original wording is still on the author's version); here's the screenshot of the original