| Putting the psycho in|
|Men who stare at goats|
|By the powers of tinfoil|
Robertson is a council member and past Vice President of the Scottish Society for Psychical Research. She is the author of the spiritualist book Things You Can Do When You're Dead (2013) which claims to be the result of a thirty-year research investigation into mediumship, reincarnation, psychic healing, apparitions, poltergeists, and after death communications. The book was published by the spiritualist company White Crow Books, which is co-run by the spiritualist crank author Michael E. Tymn.
Robertson in her book ignores any evidence of fraud in the mediums she discusses. She has written that the Irish medium Eileen Garrett communicated with spirits from the R101 airship that crashed, however, this case was debunked by Melvin Harris as a hoax. Robertson does not refer to Harris in her book or bibliography. She also claims other fraudulent mediums such as Leonora Piper and Gladys Osborne Leonard communicated with spirits.
Robertson in her book ignored any critical or skeptical material on the paranormal, and her bibliography consists of only spiritualist books. Skeptical investigator Joe Nickell has debunked many of the alleged apparitional and poltergeist cases that Robertson claims are genuine. Practically everything in the book that Robertson claims is genuine evidence for life after death has been debunked in skeptical literature but Robertson has ignored all of it.
- Things You Can Do When You're Dead!: True Accounts of After Death Communication (2013)
- Soul Shift: Finding Where the Dead Go (2008)
- Things You Can do When You’re Dead! by Tricia J. Robertson
- Melvin Harris. (2003). Investigating the Unexplained: Psychic Detectives, the Amityville Horror-mongers, Jack the Ripper, and Other Mysteries of the Paranormal. Prometheus Books. pp. 171–182. ISBN 978-1591021087
- Blog post on Things You Can Do When You're Dead by Michael Prescott