“”I am chagrined, nay, OUTRAGED at the insinuation that I would ever stoop to the level of watching a post-Passion Mel Gibson film! I may have done something similar, but I've already noted that I regret any such actions!
Pages I've created (excluding templates and redirects):
- Angela Merkel
- Alice Weidel
- Brown recluse
- Georgia (country)
- Jon Huntsman
- Ophelia Benson
- Orrin Hatch
- Recipe:Snickerdoodles - my favorite cookies!
- Recipe:Goat fingers
Good reading material (favorite articles):
- Fred Phelps
- Transgenderism Debunked, or anything else by Elvis is King (purely for the irony)
- Global warming
- Andrew Schlafly
Hello, my name is QQ'hfFlaGNHmmg''Aa (which is pronounced like rapid gurgling, clacking, then blowing bubbles, very approximately like /ʡ̬̆͢ʢːːʭ̆ʭ̆ʭʙˠ/). I live near Adelaide, Australia and enjoy scuba diving, reading, and politics. I'm 550 million years old and graduated from Ediacaran University with a PhD in QQQttSVFk'''aAAAEKmmology in 549999968 BCE. I also played for the Adelaide Nonsessile Organisms, EdU's fossilball team.
Some more fun facts about me:
- I'm 1.25" tall, a bit above average for my age range and gender
- I was a member of the Liberal Party before I went to uni
- I am technically not alive right now
ClickerClock did a short story competition in December 2017 and I decided to continue it with a different topic every month. These are mine.
- December 2017–January 2018 Teanage Mutant Ninja Goats (topic: tea)
- February 2018 TBD (topic: vampires)
- 𝒯ℯ𝓍𝓉 ℱ𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒻𝒾ℯ𝓇 2.0 - 𝒢𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓉 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓅𝒶ℊℯ 𝓈𝒾ℊ𝓃𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇ℯ𝓈!
- My drafts
- List of signatures in the current roulette