There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
|—იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე ჯუღაშვილი|
Pages I've created (excluding templates and redirects):
- Angela Merkel
- Alice Weidel
- Brown recluse
- Georgia (country)
- Jon Huntsman
- Ophelia Benson
- Orrin Hatch
- Recipe:Snickerdoodles - my favorite cookies!
- Recipe:Goat fingers
Good reading material (favorite articles):
- Fred Phelps
- Transgenderism Debunked, or anything else by Elvis is King (purely for the irony)
- Global warming
- Andrew Schlafly
Hello, my name is QQ'hfFlaGNHmmg''Aa (which is pronounced like rapid gurgling, clacking, then blowing bubbles, very approximately like /ʡ̬̆͢ʢːːʭ̆ʭ̆ʭʙˠ/). I live near Adelaide, Australia and enjoy scuba diving, reading, and politics. I'm 550 million years old and graduated from Ediacaran University with a PhD in QQQttSVFk'''aAAAEKmmology in 549999968 BCE.
Some more fun facts about me:
- I'm 1.25" tall, a bit above average for my age range and gender
- I was a member of the Liberal Party before I went to uni
- I am technically not alive right now
ClickerClock did a short story competition in December 2017 and I decided to continue it with a different topic every month. These are mine.
- December 2017–January 2018 Teanage Mutant Ninja Goats (topic: tea)
- February 2018 TBD (topic: vampires)
- 𝒯ℯ𝓍𝓉 ℱ𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒻𝒾ℯ𝓇 2.0 - 𝒢𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓉 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓅𝒶ℊℯ 𝓈𝒾ℊ𝓃𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇ℯ𝓈!
- My drafts
- List of signatures in the current roulette