- Oh my, oh my. Thank you so much for your kind welcome! Blancmange (talk) 08:46, 4 December 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for you comments re: Bonsai and welcome to this dingy, roach infested, hell of a site. I am unsure of the species of Bonsai I have. Its leaves look like majiuana/maple leaves. I am just trying to keep the soil moist without over soaking it but unsure. Done a lot of reading and it all seems very daunting. Aceword up 02:53, 12 December 2010 (UTC)
- Oh yeah, have a sandwich..... Aceword up 02:54, 12 December 2010 (UTC)
- It might very well be a maple then, since maples can be "bonsai"'d. Thank you for the lovely stained welcome! You immerse the pot in water for a bit, then let it drain, I think.
- Also, regarding the sandwich, "This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment. It is not available in your country." WTF? Peace out, Blancmange (talk) 06:17, 12 December 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, that worked, yes. Thank you, One, Illegitimate Offspring of Wicked! Blancmange (talk) 04:04, 14 December 2010 (UTC)