There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2020.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
shunningCommie Lib (talk) 01:10, 1 March 2019 (UTC)
- I wouldn't know, I haven't been back there for a month. I assume. Freeatlast (talk) 01:51, 1 March 2019 (UTC)
If you want to know who LogicNsuch is they were a user here who was banned for self promotion and vandalism. Now they haunt us like the ghost of Christmas past with their socks mucking everything up. Commie Lib (talk) 17:01, 1 March 2019 (UTC)
- Oh, OK. Enough of an explanation, I guess. Freeatlast (talk) 17:43, 1 March 2019 (UTC)
say goodbye to the captcha
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!
— Dysk (contribs) 18:52, 1 March 2019 (UTC)