Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! Christopher (talk) 18:08, 11 March 2017 (UTC)
Just out of curiosity
The article on Craig was very well written and very thorough. I have followed Craig for far too long and just wanted to add some tidbits here and there that I think that the readers of RationalWiki will find interesting. I will explore other articles here soon!— Unsigned, by: Jehanne / talk / contribs
- Hope you stay and contribute for a while! Also:
- On talk pages, please sign your comments using four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the sign button: on the toolbar above the edit panel. (You can indent successive talk page comments using one more colon (:) for each line.) Thank you. Christopher (talk) 21:23, 11 March 2017 (UTC)
--Jehanne (talk) 21:25, 11 March 2017 (UTC) Will do!
I moved your comment to my talkpage (you had accidentally posted it to my sandbox talkpage instead) Also: On talk pages, please sign your comments using four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the sign button: on the toolbar above the edit panel. You can also indent successive talk page comments using one more colon (:) for each line. Thank you. All the best, Reverend Black Percy (talk) 17:11, 29 March 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks, appreciate it! Jehanne (talk) 17:24, 29 March 2017 (UTC)
In edits such as these, make sure the commas end up on the
right correct side (i.e., to the left) of every <ref> tag!
It should always say "article text,[source] more article text."
Not "article text [source], more article text."
- You betcha!!
- Jehanne (talk) 15:50, 1 April 2017 (UTC)Jehanne