- No matter how much poor-quality evidence you have, it does not aggregate into a single piece of good-quality evidence. You can stack cowpies as high as you want; they won't turn into a bar of gold. When you hear lots of stories that are supported by dubious or nonexistent evidence, no matter how many there are, you have good reason to be skeptical.
- Brian Dunning
I have moved the page back to your userspace, as the formatting was not anywhere near that of what RW articles should be. You should probably have a look at the welcome template on the top of this page and read all the links in there.--JorisEnter (talk) 09:22, 27 July 2016 (UTC)
- Your statement "not anywhere near that of what RW articles should be" is not very helpful. I have read a lot of RW articles.
- True it is not a debunking article
- I think an article of WASP origins is appropriate for RW, because if debunking right wing is done it should be done with historical perspective. RW purpose number 3 = explore fundamentalism, or I have lost my ability to read correctly?
- Could you list your beefs? Was the artcle interesting?
- Would you be happier with this article in the essay space? Purebread Just * another godbotherer 13:40, 27 July 2016 (UTC)
- Got it. Your welcome, how about the intent?
Much thanks for not moving my article Essay:William Bradford the governor from where it is!