Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!
--Goatspeed. Watch meCircularRasoningMy experiments 21:34, 17 November 2020 (UTC)
For protecting with no explanation
You've been whacked with a wet trout.
Don't take this too seriously. Somebody just wants to let you know you did something silly.
- Hello! Sorry this is late. I couldn't figure out talk pages until now. Yes, I have no idea why I did that. Either way, it got changed back now, so that's all good. Apologies! The Curly-haired Sea AnimalHere's the "Coral Kennel"
- Happy to help! Out of curiousity, is there any other notable leaders that are in need of articles? The Curly-haired Sea AnimalHere's the "Coral Kennel" 15:10, 25 November 2020 (GMT)
- I have looked at what you said and, while I wrote the page mostly to document the slander against him, it does fall into the category of unnecessary, especially when there are other places to find answer to such questions. Hope that's all okay now. The Curly-haired Sea AnimalHere's the "Coral Kennel" 14:53, 7 February 2021 (GMT)