|Automatons led by a lunatic who looked like Charlie Chaplin|
|The Third Reich|
|Someone is wrong on|
“”They obviously waited for me to show up before announcing this.
Metapedia is a website which describes itself as "an electronic encyclopedia about culture, art, science, philosophy and politics." The site's stated focus is "on topics that usually are not covered in — i.e. that fall outside of — mainstream encyclopedias." It has been described as "an 'internet love site,' dedicated to the love of European people and culture."
 Origin and history
Metapedia was created by Anders Lagerström of Linköping, a Swedish neo-Nazi activist who has been convicted for violent offenses, including assaulting a police officer using tear gas, and breaking and entering. The original (Swedish) Metapedia was created during late 2006. The English Metapedia, launched during May 2007, was the 4th of the now 16 language versions of Metapedia.
The site appears to be run almost entirely by only a dozen extremists.
Metapedia has few active editors, and much of its content is copied from Wikipedia under the GFDL and then edited to remove any critical POV on sensitive topics including: Nazi and fascist politics and history; World War II history (especially Nazi military tactics and equipment); and individuals and concepts specific to the political far-right. The articles' perspectives on science and history — for example, their explanation of Holocaust denial — are twisted in order to bolster their ridiculous premises. Much of the writing on topics related to race, racism and racialism appears to be original work.
Links to articles on people with Jewish heritage (in a policy reminiscent of the one-drop rule, this includes people who had Jewish ancestors but were not themselves fully or religiously Jewish, such as Vladimir Lenin) are always followed by a yellow Star of David. The implications of this should be obvious. One person who notably isn't marked in this manner, however, is Jesus Christ, and his nationality is listed only as "Roman citizen." Hmm...
In sum, it is the work of a few people who are still distraught that they lost World War II, even though none of them were alive back then.
 Sample comments
Readers will note that the English language, as it is used by the majority of its speakers, is frequently reinterpreted to match the editors' philosophy.
- On themselves
- "As a website, Metapedia is strongly opposed to Jewish supremacism and its slave army of beast-men of the demiurge. In the battle between good and evil, Metapedia is strongly in favour of the Aryan race — descendants of the god-men of Hyperborea and Ultima Thule."
- On "race"
- "From the Tower of Babel to the later 20th century this was an accepted fact of reality... [t]he races of men are an easily observable fact of nature and a product of common sense. They are part and parcel of what makes up the Natural order."
- On racism
- "Racism is the recognition that distinctive human characteristics and abilities are determined by race... [r]acism can range from mere recognition of skin deep differences between races to the acknowledgement that humanity contains a downward spiral, with the White race at the top and the lesser races — such as the Indigenous Australians, Bushmen and Hottentots — at the bottom."
- On “Negroids”
- "Even in the scarce cases of the Negroid showing some small spark of genius it has been with those having a great deal of white or arabic ancestry... decreased intelligence and increased animal sex drive... allowing for more efficient and brutal rape of children."
- On "Mongoloids"
- "Only few of human discoveries were done by mongoloid people ... [they] especially are known for subtle art of tortures they apply on other people."
- On "Sodomites
- "See also Pedophiles, a similar form of illness."
- On "Jewish ritual murder"
- "It is believed by some that the Jewish religion led in the past to the murder of Gentile children in order to used their blood for ritual dinners."
- On hate speech
- "Hate Speech is a term used by governments and governing élites to refer to any opposition to official doctrine — for example, any political opposition to immigration or miscegenetion."
- On "Purim"
- "The righteous Haman did as many of us have done today. Declared that all jews should be exterminated for their crimes against our peoples...","...was stopped and beaten to death with fire extinguishers. This is how all jews should be dealt with.","Whatever they “pray” to is a dark, demonic force of evil energy, to which they also sacrifice human babies to[sic]."
- On "American Indians"
- "...one of the most violent races on earth."
- On "Native Americans"
- "...in its historical meaning was a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant born in the United States of America."
- On African Americans
- "...generally African Americans have around 20-30% White blood. This accounts for their higher intelligence and lower crime rates than pure-blooded Negroes."
- On "Gypsies"
- "They are well known for mistreating their children... [b]eing their ancestors selected among criminals, they have a genetic inheritage that makes them more inclined to steal and commit violence against other people."
- On Globalism
- "is an international movement, driven primarily by Trotskyism, Zionism and free-market liberalism, which is working to establish a one world government."
- On Conspiracy theory
- is an epithet invented by Jewish polemicist Karl Popper, Since that time the phrase has been used most commonly to describe members of the Truth movement and alternative media, or in a more general sense people who hold opinions on historical events disliked by the ruling establishment. What are once described as "conspiracy theories" as an epithet are later admitted to be true history by the "powers that be" when it is political convenient to do so and the lie is no longer useful"
- On Alex Jones
- The scope of material covered by Jones is broad and generally regarding the New World Order. Some of his "theories" are unusual, including FEMA concentration camps, HAARP weather modification, chemtrails, etc. Jones believes that 9/11 was an "inside job". Some of the information covered by Jones is factual, but he splices his material with deceptive shepherding. The most controversial aspect of Jones is his alleged gatekeeping for the Jewish criminal network; particularly Zionism.
- On the United Kingdom Independence Party
- "In recent years they have tried to portray themselves as a multiple-issue "patriotic" party, and regularly try to steal British National Party votes by claiming to oppose mass-immigration."
- On Wikipedia
- "A far-left and Judeocentric, multilingual wiki project, censured by an internal bureaucracy of tribal editing clans to conform to a largely neo-Marxist and Zionist viewpoint."
- On Conservapedia
- "Despite purporting to be a conservative website, Conservapedia is rife with Marxist phraseology. It describes Metapedia as a "racist" website; a term devised by Leon Trotsky founder of the Red Army."
- On RationalWiki
- "The website fraudulently portrays itself as being “rational,” and opposed to “pseudoscience,” yet promotes exactly the thing that they claim to oppose: the irrational spiritual pseudosciences of genetic egalitarianism and race denialism."
- On Hitler
- "Adolf Hitler remains one of the preeminent individuals in human history. In his personal life Hitler was a vegetarian, supported animal welfare, sympathized with the poor, was a fine artist and enjoyed classical music."
You can find a few more examples of their antics archived on our "What is going on in the Fourth Reich?" page. Some users of Metapedia take delight in vandalising this article when they visit RationalWiki. There is also a Wordpress blog known as "metadave" with similar content, though its relationship with the wiki is unclear.
 Metapedian neologisms
"Volkenhass" (ungrammatical and bastardized German for "people-hate," apparently) is a word which does not exist in any sane version of the English or German languages. Nevertheless, it is used by Metapedia to pretend that "racism" means something nice. The German term "Völkerhaß" means literally "hatred of other nations" and isn't a real German word, either.
 See also
- Poe's Law
- Youth for Western Civilization
- Holocaust denial
- National mysticism - what that bullshit about 'descendants of the god-men of Hyperborea and Ultima Thule' is.
- The links here marked "screenshot" are images of pages at Metapedia rather than direct links. They should all be considered NSFW.
- ↑ This is especially true when compared to Meta-Wiki's far more popular and useful sister, Wikipedia.
- ↑ The Internet is now a series of endings
- ↑ Talk page comment by a Metapedia apologist.
- ↑ From Wikipedia, translated from Swedish.
- ↑ See the Wikipedia article on Metapedia.
- ↑ "Vladimir Lenin" at Metapedia (screenshot)
- ↑ "Jesus Christ" at Metapedia (screenshot)
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Edit to this page by an apparent Metapedian.
- ↑ "Race" at Metapedia (screenshot)
- ↑ "Racism" at Metapedia (screenshot)
- ↑ "Negroids" at Metapedia (screenshot)
- ↑ "Mongoloids" at Metapedia (screenshot)
- ↑ "Sodomites" at Metapedia (screenshot)
- ↑ "Jewish ritual murder" at Metapedia (screenshot)
- ↑ "Hate Speech" at Metapedia (screenshot)
- ↑ http://en.metapedia.org/m/index.php?title=Purim&oldid=178037img
- ↑ "American Indians" at Metapedia (screenshot)
- ↑ "Native American" at Metapedia (screenshot)
- ↑ "African-Americans" at Metapedia (screenshot)
- ↑ "Gypsies" at Metapedia (screenshot)
- ↑ "United Kingdom Independence Party" at Metapediaimg
- ↑ Well... "Volkenhass" is further away from the correct "Volkshass" or "VölkerHaß" than "Wolkenhass" (hatred of clouds), so maybe they meant that.
|Welcome to the Wikisphere. Please proceed with caution:|
|A Storehouse of Knowledge - Anarchopedia - Citizendium - Communpedia - Conservapedia - CreationWiki - Encyclopædia Dramatica - EvoWiki - New Conservapedia - New World Encyclopedia - PESWiki - RationalWiki - RationalWikiWiki - RationalWikiWikiWiki - RationalWiki (français) - Scholarpedia - SourceWatch - TV Tropes - Wiki - Wiki4CAM - wikiFactor - WikiIndex - WikiIslam - WikiLeaks - WikiSynergy - Wikipedia|