Bongo Bongo Land
| The colorful pseudoscience|
Race & Racialism
|Hating thy neighbour|
|Divide and conquer|
Bongo Bongo Land is a fictional place somewhere in Africa, according to
the country's government website a crazy lunatic from Middlesex. According to said lunatic, Bongo Bongo Land is somehow both located in Kenya and "a small landlocked country in Eastern Africa".
Anyone who mentions Bongo Bongo Land is definitely, certainly and unequivocally a xenophobic racist. They will try to convince the few people who have any interest in them that they aren't racist and that vaguely labelling a whole continent as uncivilized, backward and tribal people is somehow acceptable.
Noted proponents of Bongo Bongo prejudice
- Tory MP Alan Clark.
- Godfrey Bloom, UKIP nut.
- Most of UKIP until they realised they had image problems.
Not to be confused with
- Bongo drums, little drums that you tap tunes on.
- Luciano Pozo González and related proponents of the drums.
- Richard Feynman, a guy who has some drums.
- Georg August Schweinfurth and crew. Noted explorers who can't possibly have been racists, but were because they lived in a time where everybody was.
- Bongoland in Port Orange, Florida, a dilapidated theme park
- Bongo Bongo, one of the boss monsters in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Oingo Boingo, Film composer Danny Elfman's band