There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Articles containing refutations of pseudoscientific or anti-scientific positions.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Refutations"
The following 90 pages are in this category, out of 90 total.
- Ray Comfort
- A comparative guide to science denial
- Conservapedia:Conservapedian relativity
- Conservation of Information in Search - Measuring the Cost of Success
- Council of Europe 2007 resolution on the teaching of creationism
- Essay:Counter to If God Created Everything, Who Created God
- Conservapedia:Counterexamples to an Old Earth
- Essay:CP on "theory"
- Essay:CP on Deceit
- Essay:Creationist Behavior on Conservapedia
- Essay:Creationist Style
- Question Evolution
- Question Evolution! - CMI's Rebuttals to General Objections to the 15 Questions
- Question Evolution! - CMI's Rebuttals to Responses to Questions 1 through 3
- Question Evolution! - CMI's Rebuttals to Responses to Questions 4 through 8
- Question Evolution! - CMI's Rebuttals to Responses to Questions 9 through 15
- Conservapedia:Schlafly's alleged Flaws in Lenski's Study
- Scientific Facts in the Bible: 100 Reasons to Believe the Bible is Supernatural in Origin
- The Search for a Search - Measuring the Information Cost of Higher Level Search
- The Search for a Search - Measuring the Information Cost of Higher Level Search/Critique of the Draft
- Seeds of Death
- Seven Heavens in Quran
- Essay:Social Effects of the Theory of Evolution
- Statistical significance
- Conservapedia:Symmetry between the sun and the moon