Edward M. Miller
| The colorful pseudoscience|
Race & Racialism
|Hating thy neighbour|
|Divide and conquer|
“”Child abuse is another form of crime. Abusing a child is the opposite of investing in it. If cold climate fathers were selected for paternal investment, their descendants should commit less child abuse. Caucasoids do have lower child abuse rates than Negroids, and Mongoloids the lowest.
|—Edward M. Miller|
Miller is an outright racist and has described black people as "small-headed, over-equipped in genitalia, oversexed, hyper-violent and, most of all unintelligent". He is also a proud eugenicist stating his belief that it is "very likely that decisions will be based at least partially on preventing the births that are most likely to result in what that society regards as low quality citizens."
As a "race realist", Miller subscribes to an obsolete view of race that is more than 100 years out of date. He thinks there are three main races, the Caucasoid, Negroid and Mongoloid. According to Miller, Asians have the largest brains and thus the highest intelligence, followed by whites and then blacks, and that average intelligence decreases in that order.
Big black dick hypothesis
|—Edward M. Miller|
Miller's research on the sexual characteristics of the races has included genital, breast and buttock size. He promotes a racist pseudoscientific hypothesis that black men have small brains but a bigger penis size than white and Asian men. He draws on the discredited research of J. Philippe Rushton. In reality, this hypothesis was based on fraudulent data and has been completely discredited.
Miller's hypothesis that penis size varies according to race is not supported by scientific evidence. A 2005 study reported that "there is no scientific background to support the alleged 'oversized' penis in black people". A 2015 systematic review of 15,521 men found "no indications of differences in racial variability", and it is not possible to draw any conclusions about penis size and race from the available literature.
- Paternal Provisioning versus Mate Seeking in Human Populations. Edward M. Miller.
- Eugenics: Economics for the Long Run. Edward M. Miller.
- How Centuries of Radically Biased 'Science' Laid the Groundwork for the Controversial Theories of a Tenured UNO Professor.
- Linda A. Mooney, David Knox, Caroline Schacht. Understanding Social Problems. Wadsworth/Thomson Learning, 2002. p. 218
- Antisemitism Explained. p. 53
- In Their Own Words: Racism, Anti-Semitism, Eugenics, Social Darwinism
- Mankind Quarterly
- Woodley of Menie, Michael A.; Dutton, Edward; Figueredo, Aurelio-José; Carl, Noah; Debes, Fróði; Hertler, Steven; Irwing, Paul; Kura, Kenya et al. (July 2018). "Communicating intelligence research: Media misrepresentation, the Gould Effect, and unexpected forces". Intelligence 70: 84–87. doi:10.1016/j.intell.2018.04.002. ISSN 0160-2896.
- The Pseudoscience of Race Differences in Penis Size
- "Penis Myths Debunked". Live Science.
- Mondaini, Nicola; Gontero, Paolo (2005). "Idiopathic short penis: Myth or reality?". BJU International 95 (1): 8–9. doi:10.1111/j.1464-410X.2005.05238.x. PMID 15638885.
- Veale, David; Miles, Sarah; Bramley, Sally; Muir, Gordon; Hodsoll, John (2015). "Am I normal? A systematic review and construction of nomograms for flaccid and erect penis length and circumference in up to 15 521 men". BJU International 115 (6): 978–986. doi:10.1111/bju.13010. PMID 25487360.