Archives for this talk page:
Personal attack on whom? No one is identified. Furthermore the remark abou not recognizing humour is the height of irony. — Unsigned, by: 2600:1002:b11f:4a29:4c14:2a1a:71de:7b2b / talk / contribs
- For fuck's sake, please, this is not difficult! Sign your posts with (~~~~) or (if that's too fucking hard) by clicking on the fucking sign BUTTON: on the toolbar above the edit panel. (You can indent successive talk page comments using one more colon (:) for each line.) This keeps the place tidy and stops you looking like a complete arsing tool so please, just fucking do it already.
- You inserted some pretty problematic claims about cat-lovers and clearly didn't understand that "facts about cats you won't believe" was just a joke. And you edit-warred. And put some passive-aggressive concern trolling into your edit rationales, which doesn't much help my perception of you. And you clearly can't even be arsed to sign your posts. Need I go on? --Goatspeed. Watch meCircularRasoningPrototype lab 20:52, 3 January 2021 (UTC)
“pretty problematic claims”?
|"But I thought this was supposed to be RATIONALWiki!" Drink!
“pretty problematic claims”? You have got to be kidding me. It’s you who has no sense of humour , and you who can’t recognize a joke. Yes do go on. I’m quite impressed already by your cursing and accusations of concern trolling and passive aggressive behavior as well as your mastery of signing posts. Evidently even a website that prides itself on rational behavior has its share of those ruled by their emotions. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 21:03, 3 January 2021 (UTC) (Did I do that correctly?)
- Your edits were not funny; they were spiteful and trollish and don't belong in a fun page. —cosmikdebris talk stalk 21:04, 3 January 2021 (UTC)
- Spiteful and trollish better describes blocking someone without explanation or warning. It’s interesting how you assume bad faith and attempt to judge what is funny. Tell me, is the remark about the city of Boston in that section “spiteful and trollish”? 2600:1002:B12F:B5FC:80C8:1CB2:8496:4C44 (talk)
- Again, throwing around the word "troll" towards me specifically, an established user whose judgement RW editors mostly trust, doesn't help my perception of you at all; after all, assuming bad faith without any proof is never good form. Do you really think insulting me is gonna make us let you continue shitting on our site? --Goatspeed. Watch meCircularRasoningPrototype lab 21:12, 3 January 2021 (UTC)
- Greeting new users with curses, blocks, insults and hypocrisy does little to help my perception of you. Perhaps encourage people to post on your site, in true wiki spirit? Now can you rationally answer my question? Is the remark about the city of Boston spiteful and trolling? 2600:1002:B12F:B5FC:80C8:1CB2:8496:4C44 (talk) 21:27, 3 January 2021 (UTC). (Gee, I sure hope I got the indenting and signature correct or I’ll get another unhinged rant in reply “Rational”wiki, indeed)
- As I further review the history of this page, I find much of its content was generated before it was moved to the Fun section. Which makes me speculate on whether it was developed to be funny or simply because its authors wish it were the truth 2600:1002:B12F:B5FC:80C8:1CB2:8496:4C44 (talk) 21:37, 3 January 2021 (UTC)
- If by "encouraging people to post on [our] site in true wiki spirit" you mean "letting people shit on our articles with obviously bad-faith edits/ideologically-motivated whitewashing", no thank you. That's not what "rational" actually means. "But I thought this was supposed to be RATIONALWiki!" Drink! --Goatspeed. Watch meCircularRasoningPrototype lab 00:22, 4 January 2021 (UTC)
For God's Sake
It's funspace, why is everyone so ANGRY?IveBeenFrank (talk) 21:41, 3 January 2021 (UTC)
- Oh. It's just some dipshit, drive-by, humorless BoN concern troll who tried to put spiteful attacks into this article, and then later tried to whitewash our anarchism article, indicating that we've got ourselves yet another drive-by young anarchist tankie with more passion than sense. And then threw around accusations of me being the troll, starting a huge, Drink!-able fight above. Oh joy. --Goatspeed. Watch meCircularRasoningPrototype lab 21:51, 3 January 2021 (UTC)
- How on earth can someone even be an anarchist tankie? Someone's got their words mixed up here, lol --Zoe Kirk (talk) 15:34, 27 October 2021 (UTC)
|Does this out of loneliness
- As you can see Frank, the ONLY angry person is the one above me, whose replies consist almost entirely of insults, curses and unfounded accusations, along with what I suppose is some kind of threat, that I can’t continue posting on “our” page until I impress him or her.
- Now, this unhinged individual is throwing around accusations of vandalism on another page, evidently seeing my hand in ever edit he or she doesn’t like. I suppose a certain amount of emotion is inevitable on even a rational website, although I didn’t expect outright paranoia.
- Also if this individual had bothered with some research instead of hysterics he or she would have noticed a different computer address on the edits that appeared on the other page. Evidently, my new friend believes that I’m too unskilled to sign correctly but at the same time am cunning enough to understand how to post from two different computer addresses
2600:1002:B12F:B5FC:80C8:1CB2:8496:4C44 (talk) 22:05, 3 January 2021 (UTC) (continuing to hope I get this right)
Seriously, what's wrong with this page
It keeps getting vandalized and protected. Why? GeeJayK (talk) 15:55, 12 April 2021 (UTC)
We should have a more serious article on cats.
I believe that cats are an interresting subject for a serious article. There is many woo on cats, for exemple that they have 9 souls, and it would be interresting to debunk it. Yassine Mehdi (talk) 11:02, 9 September 2023 (UTC)