| Someone is wrong on|
“”JESUS RETURNS TO EARTH, I WILL PERSONALLY KILL THE BASTARD MYSELF.
|—Gene Ray's "Wisest Human" Twitter account|
Gene Ray, born Otis Eugene Ray (1927-2015), was a former electrician and inventor who actively promoted the game of marbles. Sometime after losing his own, he created the idea and the website for Time Cube in August 1997. He proclaimed himself a Doctor of Cubism and Wisest Human in December 2002 and has since been going on a steady downhill slope.
Gene Ray is anti-Semitic, homophobic, racist, and batshit crazy.[citation NOT needed] On this same website, he has promised $10,000 to Wikipedia, or the first academic or just anyone who could refute the Time Cube theory, citing the wager at least 6 times on the main page. He is, of course, the only judge for that particular wager.
He speaks with the same incoherency as he writes. It's entirely possible he has actual medical brain damage… on the other hand, it is entirely possible that he is nothing but an elaborate troll, but the Internet has desensitized people to insanity on such a level this is usually not considered.
Ray's sites went offline over July and August 2015; in 2010 he said he was 82 with cancer,. Ray died in 2015 at the age of 87. However, the domain registration was renewed on 9 September 2015 under the name of a certain "Gene Ray", ensuring—at least at the time—that the world could know the proclamations of The Wisest Man on Earth. The site went down again sometime in late January or early February, and is still not back up.
Although all revolving around the same theme, namely Gene Ray's apparent insanity, he runs four separate websites.
Time Cube is Ray's longest and main site. Both pages repeatedly state his assertions about "cubic time" and how the "educated stupid" are suppressing cubism. It takes a bit to get your head around.
Above God follows the same pattern as Time Cube, but is more focused on Ray's apparent anti-Christian sentiments. Particularly he equates worshipping a singular God with "adults eating their own children". He cites Deuteronomy, which in fairness is pretty cannibalistic. Above God also expands on Ray's views on race, particularly how his four-point day represents different races; "Sunup represents Indian Race, Midday represents White Race, Sundown represents Asian Race, Midnight represents Black Race".
Greatest Thinker espouses Ray's views on God a little more. This site does contain what is perhaps his most coherent sentence to date; "God is the supreme excuse for human adults to absolve themselves of any obligation to preserve natural resources for their own children during their lifetime." As this sentiment could be clearly agreed on by many antitheists, Gene Ray may well be a stopped clock from their point of view. While he doesn't even try to go into depth about this assertion, or even try to back it up or clarify, it's notable for being one of the very few sentences (with more than 4 words in them) that actually make grammatical sense.
The Wisest Human
Ray's fourth site, Wisest Human merely states "The Wisest Human to Ever Live on Earth" with a link to Time Cube. Modest, isn't he?
Quotes by Gene Ray
- "−1 x −1 = +1 is stupid and evil."
- "I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof."
- "Tis Time to kill any educator who does not teach Cubicism above cubelessness. To save humanity from extinction, like prior civilizations perished, youth must redirect self teachers, or destroy them. … It is not immoral for students to kill all educators who ignore Nature's Harmonic Time Cube or suppress free speech rights to debate Time Cube Creation Principle."
- "You have not the mental freedom to comprehend Nature's Higher Order Wisdom of the Harmonic Simultaneous 4-Day Time Cube Creation Principle within 1 Earth Rotation."
- "There is "absolute proof" that You are personified pyramid."
- "The academia created 1 day greenwich time is bastardly queer and dooms future youth and nature to a hell."
- "4 quadrants resemble circle, but doesn't constitute circle. Earth more Cubic than orb."
- "Truth about Santa Claus debunks Santa God. God evolves from Santa."
- "ONEism is demonic Death Math."
- "I have so much to teach you, but you ignore me you evil asses."
- "Anyone saying that Jesus and his Jewish father had something to do with my birth, is a damn evil liar."
- "You will recognize 4 corner Days or incur Easter Island Ending."
- "Ignorant of Nature's Harmonic 4 Day Time Cube Creation, the Americans are Dumb, Educated Singularity Stupid and Evil. It's not immoral to kill Americans who IGNORE their OPPOSITE sex parents who Created them, but instead worship a queer jew who claims to make people out of dirt — when the body is 90 percent water."
- "Belly-Button Logic© Works. When Does Teenager Die? Adults Eat Teenagers Alive, No Record Of Their Death."
- "I used to believe in circles."
- "My wisdom so antiquates known knowledge, that a psychiatrist examining my behavior, eccentric by his academic single corner knowledge, knows no course other than to judge me schizoprenic. In today's society of greed, men of word illusion are elected to lead and wise men are condemned. You must establish a Chair of Wisdom to empower Wise Men over the stupid intelligentsia, or perish."
- His four-sided grave marker at Find a Grave
- U.S. Patent number US4095793, "Marble game resembling golf" granted to Otis E. Ray
- "I know now why the Jews deserved their holocaust — worshipping their own adult EGO image as a damn god…"
- Numerous derogatory references to "queers", although in many contexts Ray is calling God a queer.
- "All past Great Civilizations have been / destroyed by minorities, so welcome to / BLACK America — the white race now / destroyed by the power hungry money / grabbing politicition's edict that any / white complaint is racist and induces / fines and jail time for white objectors."
- Ray speaks to a horrified world.
- See Deuteronomy 28:53-58
- Here's a proof that (−1)2 = +1. Ray's response is still pending.