| Against allopathy|
Jennifer Margulis is a home birth advocate and author. As is typical with many critics of modern medicine, she mixes legitimate criticism of things like over-treatment with conspiratorial thinking about how Big Medicine and Big Pharma are out to destroy you and your children in the name of profit. Throwing the baby out with the bathwater, as it were. Unsurprisingly, she flirts with vaccine denial as well, not outright saying that vaccines are bad but just asking questions about how safe and necessary they are. In her own words, "I am not anti-vaccine, I am pro-questions." She states she is "pro-vaccine" and that "vaccines work", but repeats many of the thoroughly discredited claims thrown about by vaccine deniers: vaccines may cause autism, vaccine schedules recommend too many vaccines at once, vaccines are potentially harmful because they're not "natural", etc.
- Jennifer Margulis' official website
- New York Times review of her book The Business of Baby
- Jennifer Margulis tries to manipulate Amazon reviews of her book
- "The Vaccine-Friendly Plan" book on Amazon
- An archive copy of Dr Paul's medical-licence
- Jennifer in the cast of "The Truth About Vaccines"