Med Israel For Fred
| Inventing "The Other"|
|Fear And Loathing|
Med Israel For Fred (Norwegian for "With Israel for Peace"; also known as MIFF) is a Norwegian organization founded in 1978, and which expanded to Denmark in 2018. It almost exclusively consists of conservative and fundamentalist Christians inspired by American evangelicalism, whose stated mission is to uncritically support the Israeli right-wing/far-right. The organization has various ties to the Islamophobic and Counter-jihad movement in Norway. The organization has published a Norwegian translation of the thoroughly discredited historical revisionist book From Time Immemorial by Joan Peters.
As of June 2019, MIFF Norway had about 11,000 members, and MIFF Denmark, 400.
People affiliated with MIFF
- Med Israel For Fred website
- Med Israel For Fred YouTube page
- Med Israel For Fred Facebook page
- Med Israel For Fred Instagram page
- Med Israel For Fred Twitter account
- MIFF Denmark Facebook page
- MIFF Denmark Twitter account
- MIFF Denmark website
- MIFF's change.org petition alleging AirBnB discriminates against Jews
- Blog entry in English mentioning MIFF from A Swede Speaks, a blog by a far-right Swedish-born Norwegian resident
- Danish Med Israel For Fred website, accessed June 18th, 2019.
- Source book. Or, if you like, here's the blurb translated into English.
- Twitter post mentioning his membership in MIFF