“”We can now really see that cardiovascular disease and cancer are very much fed by sugar and carbohydrates and starch and grains. We are finally doing the research. We have people like Gary Taubes...
Winters has no scientific medical training. She received her Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2003. Winters believes that cancer is a metabolic disease. She operates the website DrNasha. Winters is the co-author of The Metabolic Approach to Cancer, published in 2017. She thinks that cancer is fuelled by high carbohydrate dieting and that people should avoid all carbohydrates and go on a ketogenic diet to be cured.
- Ketogenic Diet: Fighting Back Against Cancer
- Nasha Winters
- Nasha Winters ND, FABNO
- The Metabolic Approach to Cancer: Dr. Nasha Winters
- The Metabolic Approach to Cancer: Integrating Deep Nutrition, the Ketogenic Diet, and Nontoxic Bio-Individualized Therapies
- Does Diet Matter When It Comes To Cancer? — Dr. Nasha Winters
- Kick Cancer’s Ass with Keto: Dr. Nasha Winters #528
- Screwing Cancer the Metabolic Way: Meet Dr. Nasha Winters
- 2 Keto Dudes #68 - Treating Cancer with Dr. Nasha Winters
- Don’t believe the hype – 10 persistent cancer myths debunked. Cancer Research UK.
- Starving cancer – more pseudoscientific nonsense. Skeptical Raptor.
- The ketogenic diet is no cure for cancer, despite what the cranks say. Alastair McAlpine.
- The Natural Alternative Part 3 - The Bullshit Menace Awakens. Anthony Warner.
- More hype than science: Ketogenic diets for cancer. ScienceBlogs.