Wow the list has a cite...now we can't delete the article!
- ~~ C®acker 16:49, 6 June 2007 (CDT)
- My neo-nazi is rusty...whats PNAC?DocSock 16:54, 6 June 2007 (CDT)
- [[Project for the New American Century]]!NeoNazi 17:00, 6 June 2007 (CDT)
Agreed, if this doesn't turn out to be a parody within a couple of days, I'd say we'll have our first banned user. MiddleMan 17:34, 6 June 2007 (CDT)
I fail to see the point of this
How is an antisemitic stereotype a Conspiracy theory? Does this mean that there is a conspiracy out there to bring Nazi rule back to Europe or something? 126.96.36.199 14:23, 21 December 2007 (EST)
- It says "see also", not "also known as". And considering the anti-Semitic conspiracy theories out there, it makes perfect sense. human 15:10, 21 December 2007 (EST)
So, based on our philosophy about not linking to neo-nazi/antisemitic websites (i.e. Meta-you know), I took out the links to David Duke and "No War for Israel" pending discussion. PFoster 20:18, 20 December 2007 (EST)
- Never even noticed them. Thank you. Researcher 20:22, 20 December 2007 (EST)
"The Evil Jew (antisemitic stereotypes)" is somebody's idea of trying extra extra hard to not be seen as anti-semitic in any way. Fine, but this title overdoes it and looks a little ridiculous, considering we have the Nigger article. Should we shorten the title to Evil Jew, or stereotyped Jew, or something like that. Death to clunky, over-thought article names! SophieWilder 11:33, 8 May 2013 (UTC)
- I clicked on the talk page here noticing the re-direct and finding it odd. I see no reason for there to be a long title if the other derogatory-name articles don't get the same treatment. The article explains itself. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 23:03, 14 October 2013 (UTC)
"Claims that Jews were involved in the advent of Communism, for instance, are false, as are claims that Jews were involved with the advents of fractional reserve banking or the modern cult of diversity of cults."
Pure bullshit. Marx was a Jew. Many of the leading multiculturalism are Jews.
- Marx was ethnically Jewish but was raised Lutheran, so halakhically speaking, he would probably have had to convert to be considered Jewish. And many people involved in multicultural activism are not Jewish, and multiculturalism is not a conspiracy run by anyone. EVDebs (talk) 03:39, 30 June 2013 (UTC)
- Halakhically speaking, anyone who was born a Jew is a Jew their whole life. There is a double standard by which good nonreligious Jews such as Albert Einstien are considered Jewish but bad Jews like Trotsky or Marx are not. The article bassically said "no Jews were involved in multiculturalism. Bullshit. Look at any lefty organization and you'll find Jews are always greatly over-represented. I say this as an American with partial Jewish descent.
No definition or actual refutation of "clannish"
Not that this article is particularly scholarly atm anyway (simply saying it isn't so....) but the current opening claims to refute three accusations (control the banks, zionist conspiracy, "clannish") but only two are actually addressed. It would be a better article if you didn't even address the accusation of "clannish" (assuming that means that Jews keep to themselves in marriage, business, socially etc) unless there is something out there to actually show it to be false. As it is you provide excellent fuel to a legitimate anti-semite by stating that "People say A,B,C. A is false, C is false, therefore A,B,C is false."
- Most ethnic and/or religious groups are pretty clannish. It isn't so much false as it is a double standard. Asarelah (talk) 16:03, 3 April 2015 (UTC)
- If Jews shag Jews, they are "clannish". If Jews shag non-Jews they are "evil sexual degenerates, corruptors of the youth and taking advantage of innocent Christian girls / naive Christian boys". You see what I am getting at? No matter what they do, in the eyes of Antisemites Jews are always evil... 184.108.40.206 (talk) 21:43, 30 July 2015 (UTC)
Does this site ever say anything close to rational?
Reading this wiki seems to be like reading a generic corporate script
- "But I thought this was supposed to be RATIONALWiki!" Drink! CorruptUser (talk) 05:21, 16 June 2015 (UTC)