- 1 A Dead Horse (Re)Enters?
- 2 Addtionial Info
- 3 Joshua Connor Moon
- 4 *Sighs* So what's next?
- 5 removal of categories
- 6 Trolls from kiwi farms trying to vandalise and re-write article
- 7 So, what's the reason behind the article being listed under Authoritarian Wingnuttery?
- 8 kiwi farm not co operating with the investigation of Christchurch shootings
- 9 Truth
A Dead Horse (Re)Enters?
- I checked that site a few days ago and judging by it's content, I'm surprised that you guys haven't done that already. Tinribmancer (talk) 18:02, 7 February 2018 (UTC)
Figured that I put this out there:
LOLcow (a portmanteau of the acronym LOL and cow), is a derogatory slang term used to describe an eccentric individual who is deemed highly exploitable, and therefore susceptible to online trolling and flaming, due to their display of gullible behavior. Communities of harassers/trolls often document and discuss these victims at their expense, as they're fascinated by the abnormality of either their lives or behaviors. While some of with great power were considered to be a LOLcow (Donald Trump came to mind), they're more likely those with either mental disadvantage (like with those with Autism, or Gender Dysphoria) or have inconvient opinions (like Feminists and other Cultural Critics). Because of this, the ones that were obessed with LOLcows tends to be right leaning.
Joshua Connor Moon
*Sighs* So what's next?
Like, are we seriously going to make a separate article on
TRUEANDHONEST Weston Chandler? I really don't want to see that plague marine at all again, especially on this place.
Well, maybe a fun article on Sonichu is more likely, but I don't want that either. If CWCki is anything to believe, we just (literally) opened a can of worms. K0rnsbl0dLet the galaxy burn!"Kill!Maim!Burn!" 02:52, 16 February 2018 (UTC)
removal of categories
Nearly everyone on that forum is alt-right or at least right-wing and sexist or anti-feminist (pro-Gamergate types), as well as racist. Don't remove the categories.EvilGremlin (talk) 22:00, 20 February 2018 (UTC)
- . There's a thread that mocks the Alt-Right, funny how that's not acknowledged. --18.104.22.168 (talk) 00:15, 26 June 2018 (UTC)
Trolls from kiwi farms trying to vandalise and re-write article
- I am not a troll. I just think that labeling the entire group as "racist" is inaccurate. And the stopped clock section wasn't inaccurate - I can provide sources. I ventured into the userbase yesterday but realized quickly that it's utterly horrifying after posting a few times. I quickly realized that two things are universal - their hatred of the mentally disabled and those who are transgendered. I proceeded to run as far away as possible. My intention was to point out that racism and homophobia aren't applicable terms to the majority of the userbase. However, sexism and transphobia ARE something that is universal there. Sailor Haumea (talk) 02:18, 21 February 2018 (UTC)
- @Sailor Haumea, you're not helping your case by edit warring on the Kiwi Farms page. If someone reverts your edits, you should take it to the talk page and not persist on trying to get your way without discussion. Yes, references would help your case, but it helps to include references in the beginning so that people have a better understanding of your motivations. Bongolian (talk) 02:26, 21 February 2018 (UTC)
- @ Sailor, most Kiwi Farms users have alt-right/neo-Nazi political views, but they attack alt-right/neo-Nazi individuals like Richard Spencer in other threads, or they defame people who are non-Nazis as Nazis... None of it is meant to make any sense because it's a forum for malicious trolls. The sign up page on Kiwi Farms even encourages harassment. The main purpose of Kiwi Farms is to abuse Google traffic, so if someone's searches their name they will find smears, lewd descriptions and ad hominem in their thread titles. I don't know anyone who uses it as an accurate source of information, its like Encylopedia dramatica.EvilGremlin (talk) 03:55, 21 February 2018 (UTC)
So, what's the reason behind the article being listed under Authoritarian Wingnuttery?
- It would seem to be because of the founder's being an alt-righter, a Trump supporter, and a genocide supporter. Bongolian (talk) 16:53, 19 May 2018 (UTC)
- @Bongolian There's also that Kiwi Farms tends to single out ethnic (i.e. hispanics, blacks, Jews), religious (i.e. Muslims, Jews) and sexual (i.e. gays, transgenders) minorities, as well as people with mental illnesses and disabilities, for harassment, indicating a strong racist, homophobic, transphobic and ableist stance, not unlike how the Nazis targeted such people for persecution and ultimately extermination. SDSD (talk) 23:28, 8 June 2018 (UTC)
kiwi farm not co operating with the investigation of Christchurch shootings
I’m unable to give a full writght up on this but https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/website-kiwi-farms-refuses-to-surrender-data-linked-to-accused-christchurch-terrorist-brendan-tarrant/news-story/46d3c925ef84b24dde6194c42b3c2241 seems wroth adding to this page. — Unsigned, by: 2001:8004:12c0:9fa:ec84:4113:2e03:3c76 / talk / contribs
- Lol the article seems to originally have been titled "Incels refuse to surrender data on Christchurch terror accused" (look at the source code!). Don't know who incel refers to, probably the admin of the site. Virgin-shaming much? --22.214.171.124 (talk) 15:02, 19 March 2019 (UTC)
Truth— Oxyaena Harass 21:44, 1 June 2019 (UTC)