There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- Uh-oh, I thought I took care of Doakes. DexterM (talk) 02:05, 19 April 2011 (UTC)
Never thought I'd see the day that moronic cheerleader would actually block me. Always envisioned it the other way around. Guys, she's got autoblock enabled and I can't edit because of it. — Unsigned, by: DexterM / talk / contribs 03:15, 19 April 2011
- Thought I just unblocked you. ТyTalk. 03:15, 19 April 2011 (UTC)
What I'm Seeing
View source From RationalWiki for Asatru Jump to: navigation, search
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
Your IP address has been automatically blocked because it was used by another user, who was blocked by Ex-Troll Cheerleader. The reason given is this:
Autoblocked because your IP address has been recently used by "DexterM".
The reason given for DexterM's block is: "Good, I dont trust you either"
* Start of block: 03:09, 19 April 2011 * Expiry of block: 04:02, 19 April 2011 * Intended blockee: (you don't need to know that)
You may contact Ex-Troll Cheerleader or one of the other administrators to discuss the block.
Note that you may not use the "e-mail this user" feature unless you have a valid e-mail address registered in your user preferences and you have not been blocked from using it.
Your current IP address is 188.8.131.52, and the block ID is #29911. Please include all above details in any queries you make.
Please for to sign your posts
Please for to sign your posts via the handy-dandy sign button, (fifth iconage over from LEFT TOP) or four tildes ~~~~. Thank you and I believe you can now edit as your
whining block was somewhat unjustified. 03:23, 19 April 2011 (UTC) C®ackeЯ
- I knew that as a regular at Wikipedia, sorry if I forgot to sign any posts. DexterM (talk) 03:27, 19 April 2011 (UTC)
- And I was just about to apologize for being so hasty yesterday... LOL, get a life DMorron! Ex-Troll CheerleaderGive me a G, give me an O, give me an A, give me a T, give me an S.GOATS! ♥ 23:03, 19 April 2011 (UTC)
- And your contributions to the RW community are, Ex-Troll? What have you done for RW? What have you done for any wiki, other than vandalize and flirt with the administrators? DexterM (talk) 15:26, 20 April 2011 (UTC)