There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Greetings, DrunkBrain! I see you've been here a while. Sorry for the delayed welcome. How do you like it here so far? Radioactive afikomen Please ignore all my awful pre-2014 comments. 00:22, 29 October 2014 (UTC)
- RationalWiki's great. While it's fun to hang around Conservapedia for laughs, one does tire of Schlafly's inane rants. RW's a good counterpoint to that kind of stuff. DrunkBrain (talk) 00:30, 29 October 2014 (UTC)
- Always glad to hear we have another fan :-)
- By the way, for future reference, when responding to talk page posts, could you indent your responses using a colon ( : )? It makes it easier to follow a conversation. Thanks! Radioactive afikomen Please ignore all my awful pre-2014 comments. 00:46, 29 October 2014 (UTC)
- Certainly. I was trying to figure out how to to that without disembowelling my paragraph, but there we go. DrunkBrain (talk) 00:51, 29 October 2014 (UTC)
Since you've been around for a little while, and we all seem to get along with you, you've been made a janitor here. Here's your mop and bucket. Cheers! Reckless Noise Symphony (talk) 06:34, 3 November 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you for the demotion! I'll use my magic powers for good. DrunkBrain (talk) 10:27, 3 November 2014 (UTC)