User talk:Feebas factor/Archive1
- Um... um... oh shit... I can explain? Ok, in all seriousness, I was testing out Conservapedia to see how... reasonable it was. And perhaps if it was reasonable, I could work from the inside out to correct and debias. My first goal was to try and reduce the list of "Examples of Bias at Wikipedia" by changing the little things that really didn't matter anyway. Guess what? Andy didn't buy it. Didn't think the changes were valid - what a surprise! So... yeah. It wasn't reasonable. So now I'm here.
- Also: WTF? I made those edits like two days ago! I didn't think... stuff actually got around that fast. Stupid internets!
- Feebas factor 20:59, 9 September 2007 (CDT)
- Actually, it's not that amazing. You left a message on WP's LearnTogether (not necessarily the same as CP's) talk page about his deceit change, and I had reverted his roman catholic church vandalism. When you created an account here, your name looked familiar, so I went back to LearnTogether's page. Your contribs matched the arguer's points at CP, so I figured you were he. Oh, and you're probably being stalked. ThunderkatzHo! 21:05, 9 September 2007 (CDT)
- Thunderkatz, are you joking??? For once in my internet life, I feel like I'm genuinely *sob* popular! By all means, let the illusion continue!
- On another note, I think I like it here already... :D Feebas factor 21:40, 9 September 2007 (CDT)
"Wait: let me get this straight. Is every moderate editor I've ever seen at Conservapedia either a user or a sockpuppet here at RW?"
- Probably, yes.
"I can't tell whether that's sad or awesome."
- It's scary. Don't, er, won't fool me again... Yeeaaaahhhhhh!!! humanbe in 00:22, 10 September 2007 (CDT)
Stuff that got addressed to my IP when I accidently posted one time without signing in
You don't have one of these yet do you?
And be sure to sign talk page material with -~~~~! Welcome!-αmεσ (ninja) 23:51, 18 September 2007 (EDT)
- By the way ames, to make the template work, it needs a capital IP. Locke Always Watching...... 23:55, 18 September 2007 (EDT)
- Muhahaha! Fools! My devilish ploy has succeeded! I now have even more irrelevant but addressed-to-me material to add to my discussion page! Feebas factor 23:57, 18 September 2007 (EDT)
Dood dat iz sum MAD graymer u have Richard 22:37, 26 September 2007 (EDT)
What can I say? I'm sort of OCD about that kind of thing. Actually, I'm sort of OCD about all of RW and CP - but that's another story. A dark, dark story... Feebas factor 22:41, 26 September 2007 (EDT)
Your desperate plea...
...for a five day block, to rescue your sleep cycle, your school, work, and your sex life, has been granted. I hope it helps. I wish all life's problems were so simple to solve. humanbe in 05:15, 30 September 2007 (EDT)
I know a secret
And it's a really good one. If you're reading this, sir, you know who you are; once again, I tip my hat to you.
- Shit, "Do yo want to know a secret? Do you promise not to tell?" Eh, an ooollldd song. humanbe in 02:12, 6 October 2007 (EDT)
- OW, MY USER PAGE!!! YOU VIOLATED IT!!! Feebas factor 02:15, 6 October 2007 (EDT)
- Bahahaha... now it's on my talk page again >:-}
- no comment Feebas factor 22:31, 20 October 2007 (EDT)
Sorry about the "Archive" page, though. That was an accident. Feebas factor 22:50, 20 October 2007 (EDT)
I saw your edit comment when you pasted in the "retired" template on your user page (although there was no need for you to use the link to HG, unless that was humor!), are you "going away and not coming back for a while"? If so, I am saddened, but the general protocol is to leave your user and talk pages with nothing but the template on each, archiving everything else, of course. human 06:50, 21 October 2007 (EDT)
- No that wasn't humour, that was fail. >_>
- Perhaps my farewells were a little pre-emptive though, because I'm not sure if my RationalWiki activity is going to cease immediately and entirely (old habits die hard). I'll get round to archiving the material when I come to a firmer decision. Feebas factor 15:41, 21 October 2007 (EDT)