User talk:Marghanita Laski
Greetings, Ms. Laski! Rest assured, this is not some soulless automaton welcome, but a heartfelt
effort at spamming my name across the wiki as much as possible welcome to our humble abode. ; ) -- Radioactive afikomen Please ignore all my awful pre-2014 comments. 01:42, 18 March 2008 (EDT)
- Welcome. (RA stop intimidating the
fresh meatnew members! Remember without them we would go hungry... uh, quickly fade away unto oblivion.) - Icewedge 01:58, 18 March 2008 (EDT)
- "Personally I have no opinions on god " - Marghanita Laski
- "Marghanita Laski was a professed atheist who found herself unable to escape from thinking and writing about religion." Anthony Campbell.
- What is life without PARADOX? Marghanita Laski 05:39, 22 March 2008 (EDT)
good point, well made.
- Marghanita Laski 20:43, 26 March 2008 (EDT)
Thanks for defending my article.
Thanks a lot for defending my list of mistakes made by God article!Sanity 12:47, 14 May 2008 (EDT)
- You're welcome. --Marghanita Laski 13:23, 14 May 2008 (EDT)
To whom it may concern
Persons should be asleep, not farting about on here, if they don't want their modem to accompany me to work tomorrow night! Marghanita Laski 21:01, 18 July 2008 (EDT)
What you wanted was "rollback", which undoes all of someone edits to the version before they started tampering. Seems like you got it all though, at eucharist. ħuman 21:24, 10 August 2008 (EDT)
- I was expecting an admin to leap in & take care of it so I went very slowly. Didnt know about rollback, is it on a tab or something? Marghanita Laski 21:32, 10 August 2008 (EDT)
- It should be in the top right bunch of links when you are looking at a "diff", just like "undo" is. ħuman 21:37, 10 August 2008 (EDT)
- Nice grapes! ħuman 15:28, 6 September 2008 (EDT)
Halp is at hand!
- Marghanita Laski 02:18, 7 September 2008 (EDT)
Right! How do I do that, without putting the picture on the page? Marghanita Laski 02:20, 7 September 2008 (EDT)
- What do you mean? Like this?
- Actually, I was fairly certain I didn't know how to do that. I'm quite worried now. Pink(Astronomy Domine) 02:24, 7 September 2008 (EDT)
Marge, (Marghanita's too long) well spotted on the Phelps reversion. You're doing well for a relative noob (hope that's not too patronising). Maybe when Susan's back you can have edit wars with each other. :) ГенгисOur ignorance is God; what we know is science. 18:20, 8 September 2008 (EDT)
- Don't think we can. unless one of us goes on the PDA - we've only the one computer. I've been watching herself so I've learned quite a bit - used to be called (see the picture above) "sitting at Edna's elbow", I believe. It might become that we both edit on one account - is that naughty. Off to work now - late - in a dash.Marghanita Laski 18:27, 8 September 2008 (EDT)
Watching bbc 2 Horizon. Given the nature of the programme, shouldn't they have got a narrator who could pronounce NUCLEAR! Off to work before the end. ML16:48, 16 September 2008 (EDT)
I hope she's ok. She is surely, and sorely, missed. Do please take good care of her, ok? ħuman 02:10, 15 January 2009 (EST)