User talk:Research psychologist
- Indeed. Welcome to the official cuddleing anvil of the internets! The Goonie 1 What's this button do? Uh oh.... 19:23, 23 May 2010 (UTC)
just a note
- Agreed. You may want to read up on what a RationalWiki article is. It may be very helpful. Either way, though, I have enjoyed the bulk of your edits. Lord of the Goons The official spikey-haired skeptical punk 01:44, 27 May 2010 (UTC)
To the talkpage!
- Take your fucking edit wars to the talkpage, or go the fuck away! The Goonie Punk Can't sleep, clowns will eat me! 20:37, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
- Seconded. If you can talk in edit comments, you can talk on the talk pages - David Gerard (talk) 21:28, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
Please stop liveblogging your butthurt on our article. Take a few days to cool off, at least. ħuman 03:52, 26 June 2010 (UTC)
- LOL! Is that your guise for supporting metapedia? That's a rather pathetic cover. Research psychologist (talk) 03:58, 26 June 2010 (UTC)
Strutting around making poorly-constructed edits full of errors and then accusing people of "supporting Metapedia" isn't going to make you any fucking friends. So why not knock it off--or simply fuck off entirely, you stupid little concern troll. P-Foster (talk) 05:26, 26 June 2010 (UTC)
- Ha ha ha ha! I never expected your temper to be so short! Research psychologist (talk) 05:30, 26 June 2010 (UTC)
- P-Foster has a very-short temper, but you would royally fuck me off if you implied I supported racists too. So yeah, I second it. - π 05:33, 26 June 2010 (UTC)
- You have a hair-trigger temper too? Stop supporting racists, Pi. Research psychologist (talk) 05:41, 26 June 2010 (UTC)
- You are so boring. - π 05:44, 26 June 2010 (UTC)
- Since my name cropped up for some reason...Mr. Racist-but-no-longer-Metapedian(?), Pi's point here seems to be that you wrote the slanderous crap on Metapedia yourself, and in light of your slanderous crapfest on the article here, it's not quite as valid anymore.
- Now we know. Anyway, please stop editing here if you're going to insist on incoherent and/or racist
trollingwriting. ~ Kupochama 06:26, 26 June 2010 (UTC)
- Ha ha ha ha! 'slanderous crap', 'incoherent'! Man, ALL of you guys here have got short fuses. Research psychologist (talk) 06:35, 26 June 2010 (UTC)
Hey, not everyone who edits Metapedia is necessarily racist. By the way, is racism even a bad thing, necessarily? If a certain race, or other classification of people, is statistically more likely to have certain characteristics, then one can legitimately make certain decisions based on that information. E.g., car insurance companies already commit age discrimination and gender discrimination, so why shouldn't they commit race discrimination too? So, being called racist is not necessarily such an insult.
Also, though, even if it is an insult, what good does it do to yell at someone for making the insult (aside from the pleasure of venting rage)? There are a few possible outcomes: (1) If you're dealing with a troll, you will have fed the troll, or (2) If you're dealing with someone who is just being a jerk to you, but is otherwise a reasonable person who is not a jerk, you've added fuel to the fire rather than calming the situation, which makes it more likely he's going to continue being an asshole, or (3) [Fill in your third possibility here, so that I'm not presenting a false dichotomy but at worst a false trichotomy]. So therefore, it makes more sense to kill with kindness, because it defuses both the trolls and the normally-reasonable-but-sometimes-jerky types, which perhaps comprise most of humanity. Tisane (talk) 17:41, 13 July 2010 (UTC)
I like you
- On behalf of "them", I agree and think everyone should listen to everything
JohnMarcus ever says about anything. ~ Kupochama 10:01, 4 July 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you, Marcus. I didn't see your message until just now. I'm sorry though, but I have limited free time (unlike most of the editors here), and I can't spend it laughing at the absurd behaviors of the people here. Research psychologist (talk) 13:54, 13 July 2010 (UTC)