User talk:The Anti-Conservapedia
I think you take a little too much credit in making TerryH look the fool - He did all the work! ollïegrïnd 07:05, 29 August 2007 (CDT)
LOL, I suppose your right! The Anti-Conservapedia 07:36, 29 August 2007 (CDT)
- Welcome! You're a hero.-αmεσ (!) 09:40, 29 August 2007 (CDT)
- Welcome. Very interesting...so, you're a moderate, therefore, all moderates believe in deceit...or else you're not really a moderate, you're a liberal, confirming that all liberals believe in deceit. Either way, you won't be welcome in the New Christian Order, except at the Auto da Fe. User:PalMD
Glad you're here...PFoster 11:59, 29 August 2007 (CDT)
Lists of Biblical verses
Nice one - I've in fact got a fairly similar list for pointing out Republican Faith (blog) errors. One quick thing - some loons won't accept it unless it's in KJV version - later today I might be able to make a side by side version with NIV, KJV, and κοινη versions. -- מְתֻרְגְּמָן וִיקִי שְׁלֹום!
I used the www.biblegateway.com, a complete online bible source that conservapedia uses. I'll take a look at your blog! The Anti-Conservapedia 07:58, 30 August 2007 (CDT)
Republican Faith is NOT MY BLOG :) ! It's one of the most loony places on the web, and trolling it with biblical quotes and reasonableness is a good way to wile away time.
- I mostly use Sacred-texts.com for the multi-language versions. Although only English version is King James, unfortunately.
- Anyway, the saddest thing about that list is that they probably think they're actually following it all to the letter. --AKjeldsenGodspeed! 14:33, 30 August 2007 (CDT)
You know, the more devilish part of me wants to add to the end of that John 8:3-9 quote something about Jesus looking around, then throwing a stone at her. XD --Kels 16:35, 30 August 2007 (CDT)
Haiku for JohnJoe
Were you aware that Wismike wrote you a nice haiku in commemoration of your passing?
welcoming the lazy way
Proposal - let's write a letter
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ. Gandhi
Although simply highlighting and making fun of conservapedia can be a rewarding experience personally, I think mankind has a much bigger role to play in pointing out the logical errors as well as the slander that goes on in Conservapedia. I think we need to do a few things:
- Compile a massive list of all Conservapedia's factual errors, slander and otherwise bullyish behavious.
- Send this letter to all outlets that have previously done some sort of news report to report Conservapedia.
- Send this letter to the Conservapedia leadership, maintaining a cool and calm posture.
These loons have a right to free speech, but similarily we have a right to tell them when they are acting like loons. The time has come to show this to all.