There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Welcome to my talk page!
- Hi Tommy. Thanks for the improovmints to my user page. You might want to read the articles linked in the welcome box, and perhaps this, to get a better idea of what sort of thing we strive to put in the mainspace here. ħuman 01:12, 19 February 2010 (UTC)
- I am going to have so much fun here.. when facebook gets boring. Thanks for the suggestion! :) Tommy0210 (talk) 01:14, 19 February 2010 (UTC)
- wow thanks! this is sweet! Tommy (talk) 03:50, 19 February 2010 (UTC)
- FYI: I know you're only testing out your new powers, but just remember that talkpages are community property and shouldnot to be protected. Again, I know youre just trying things out, but just remember to put things back to normal when you are done. Thank you for your cooperation. Cheers! AnarchoGoon Swatting Assflys is how I earn my living 03:51, 19 February 2010 (UTC)
- YAY!!! I did it!!! haha Got me guys, nice. Tommy (talk) 03:59, 19 February 2010 (UTC)
Differences from wikipedia
- Ah, okay. forgot. Tommy (talk) 13:14, 19 February 2010 (UTC)
- We usually discuss changing the main page... ħuman 19:27, 19 February 2010 (UTC)
- He deleted a link to a Wikipedia account he said was his. However, the account was banned for some rather unsavory antics. Trouble with admins over there. Nothing we'd care about. Move along. --The Emperor Kneel before Zod! 00:57, 10 March 2010 (UTC)
- I really must say, the people on the website are among the most rude I've ever dealt with. What else would I expect, liberals tend to have a nasty self-righteous habit of a holier than thou attitude, at least conservatives are just plain stupid. Tommy (talk) 02:16, 10 March 2010 (UTC)