- NO IT HAS, stop making ignorant claims up go and see old docos, papers etc etc and see how it 4-5 70s and now this page is 11 I have remembered each increased and enjoyed a good laff about it! So dont spout your ignorant false claim! --Whocares001 (talk) 06:07, 9 July 2017 (UTC)
- You're confusing things.
- Jew deaths: ca. 5-6 million
- Overall deaths: ca. 11 million
Yes they have it was 4-5 million in the 70s and I have seen recent ones of 10,11 and even 12 million and every step in between over the years (this being jews only) the page updated is reasonable. The record keeping was very good (see camps records) but the 6 million is a much more accurate and relevant figure. The 5-6 is fairly close to the early figure used of 4.5 M.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments using four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the sign button: on the toolbar above the edit panel. You can also indent successive talk page comments using one more colon (:) for each line. Thank you.ClickerClock (talk) 07:56, 9 July 2017 (UTC)
- Do you have sources for your claim?ClickerClock (talk) 07:56, 9 July 2017 (UTC)