Fun:Global warming denial Bingo
|Vikings/ Medieval Warm Period.||"No warming since 1998."||Michael Mann's "fraudulent" hockey stick graph.||Climategate.||Solar cycles/Sun spots.|
|S. Fred Singer/ M&M/ Wegman Report/ Richard Lindzen/ Christopher Monckton cited.||Evil Liberal Science Conspiracy/ Soshulizmz!||"It's snowing today. Where's your global warming now?"||Petition of x "scientists" who "disagree" with the consensus.||"The models are broken."|
|"The climate has always been changing. It's natural."||"Remember global cooling?"|| FREE SPACE
(Al Gore joke)
|Water vapor/clouds aren't in the models.||"CO2 lags forcing, not leads."|
|"CO2 is plant food!"||"God will save us/God would never let warming happen!"||"Even if it's real, we can adapt!"||"Alarmism! Warmist Chicken Littles!"||Clean coal|
|"Any regulations on greenhouse gases will destroy the economy forever!"||"CO2 is not a pollutant."||"Mars/ Pluto/ Nibiru is warming too!"||"It's a scam cooked up by the alternative fuel industry!"||"What about the underwater volcanoes?"|
- "Hot air."
- Satellites and weather balloons show cooling.
- Urban heat sinks/ Durr, the weather stations are located next to exhaust vents.
- Raw surface temperature data was deleted and covered up/Release the data.
- "Mann-made global warming."
- The peer review process has been corrupted.
- Temperature records only go back 150 years.
- Global warming is a Gaia-worshiping cult.
- Scientists were wrong about CFCs!
- Watermelons/ Eco-nazis/ Eco-fascists/ Enviro-nuts/ Enviro-whackos/ Enviro-weenies
- Tree ring proxies are bogus.
- We're "skeptics," not "deniers!"/ Skepticism about science
- Warmists hate people living in Third World African countries.
- Climate is too complex to ever understand.
- All the evidence for global warming is simply cherry-picked.
- Accusations of "skeptics" receiving fossil fuel funding are conspiratorial smears. Besides, everyone knows climatologists are just hyping global warming for grant money.
- We're obviously heading for a new ice age!
- China will never reduce its emissions, so why should we?
- Extra credit for complaining about "alarmist climate models"... while using satellite data filtered through models.
- "What? the Dinosaurs drove too many SUVs?"
- "CO2 only makes up a tiny fraction of the Earth's atmosphere"
- "CO2 levels were 2000 ppm back in the some-era-or-other"
But wait, there's more
Call within the next ten minutes and receive Creationist Bingo for no extra charge!