There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Paul Marc Washington
| The colorful pseudoscience|
|Hating thy neighbour|
|Divide and conquer|
Paul Marc Washington is an African-American pseudo-historian and black supremacist. He owns a loony Afrocentric historical revisionist website beforebc, which claims (very similar to Egmond Codfried) virtually all notable European historical personages from classical antiquity to the Early Modern Period were black people, or "Negroids".
The supposed black kings and nobility of Europe include:
- Robert Karoly, Hungarian King, 1288 — 1342 AD
- Charles I and IV
- The Habsburgs — Europe's imperial family
- Leopold II, Emperor of Holy Roman Empire
- Henry VII and Elizabeth of York
- John Frederick I, the Magnanimous, 1553
- Ferdinand II and Isabel of Castile
- James VI
- King Henry VIII
- King George III
- Black kings and nobility (archive)
- "When I first joined, I could post to every section. Then I was banned for all other sections except the speculative one, this one. Now, the thread I started was blocked to me and when I tried to post a new topic, I could not. I was barred." — Paul Marc Washington (posting as "paulmarcw" on the Historum forum, )