There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2020.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
RationalWiki:Articles for deletion/Pseudo Logo History
Pseudo Logo History | Result: Deleted
- View log) – (
- OK, there's fraud but pseudoscience: I think not. Bongolian (talk) 01:22, 28 February 2016 (UTC)
- unfortunately, copyright fraud != missional Fuzzy "Cat" Potato, Jr. (talk/stalk) 02:24, 28 February 2016 (UTC)
- A load of badly written wank. It's not pseudohistory if you make stuff up just for purposes of fraud. Finding that the "Actual logo history" external link went to the shitty Logopedia made me want to puke. And the title is capitalized incorrectly. Spud (talk) 08:20, 28 February 2016 (UTC)
- Not sure what this is supposed to be. Also very badly written (though that might be fixed).--JorisEnter (talk) 09:04, 28 February 2016 (UTC)
- Googling "Pseudo Logo History" shows no other results, suggesting there's no such thing. ₩€₳$€£ΘĪÐMethinks it is a Weasel 19:26, 29 February 2016 (UTC)