Talk:Abd ul-Rahman Lomax
Abd's lawsuit was dismissed
- Seconded. Besides, isn't that section...how shall we say...creepy?-Flandres (talk) 20:14, 6 August 2020 (UTC)
- His daughter Zippy Lomax has a lot of press coverage at the moment, at least six newspapers cover it, I think it deserves a mention. Also a couple of forums have picked up on the fact his daughter is a BLM activist but Abd Lomax holds racist views. Its a weird mix. Johns (talk) 20:15, 6 August 2020 (UTC)
Ok, sorry, I accidentally reverted an edit b/c I got sausage fingers on my Kindle. I reverted my revert, but did it work? If it didn't could someone fix it? Kevlarstar see what I did there, Kevs? 19:48, 15 May 2021 (UTC)
Requesting 24 hour unlock of page
- There are a few things which need to be added. Abd Lomax has a long history of defending his friend Nathan Larson, you can Google "Abd Lomax" and "Nathan Larson", their history has well been documented on various websites. Abd was banned on 3 websites for this including Wikipediocracy forum. Abd has admitted in writing to being Nathan Larson's friend and even wrote a bizarre blog post on his coldfusioncommunity website claiming Larson's "sexual interests are perfectly normal" and he is not a thread to children. He has offered Larson legal advice. Abd sent him a board game in prison. He talked to him for over ten years and continues to defend Larson on Reddit. Lomax was banned from a Reddit board (RealWikiInAction) for defending Larson. Since Abd wrote supportive things about Larson on his blog, Larson was arrested for abducting a child. Lomax showed up on Reddit and defended Larson claiming he never abducted the child and it was the girls fault because she lied to Larson about her age. Many people were horrified by Abd's offensive comments and he was banned from a Reddit sub. He has since deleted some of his offensive comments but they are all on archive. Abd has recently gotten into trouble again on Reddit because he has written huge essays defending child-marriage. The moderator that banned Abd Lomax has written an entire blog post about his defence of Nathan Larson .
- Also not mentioned on the article is that Abd Lomax had a heart attack last December or January (this was after his stroke). He had a stent put in because his arteries were blocked up. Yet Abd Lomax is a cholesterol denialist and posted he would never have coronary angioplasty and stent insertion. He now also has a pacemaker. Lomax last year before his heart attack posted on his own website and on blogs that he would never have a heart attack and that his high-fat diet is a not a risk factor for cardiovascular disease but instead reduces the risk. He has viciously attacked people who eat low-fat or vegan diets. As of May 2022 he has not explained his reason for his heart attack or stroke but he denies that his high blood LDL and high-saturated fat meat diet had anything to do with it. Lomax has also been promoting a keto carnivore diet on Reddit (his hero is Gary Taubes]) and he says he is eating a keto-friendly ultra high-fat diet in his nursing home which he says is improving his health (he's clearly insane).
- Lastly Abd Lomax appears to be a theistic evolutionist with a soft-spot for intelligent design. He has been posting a lot of nonsensical essays about Allah creating everything on Quora. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 00:13, 17 May 2021 (UTC)
- OK, have a go. I have changed the protection. Please make sure to add citations that confirm everything that you claim. He is still alive and has sued us once already. I wouldn't make too much about his heart attack: he is in his late 70s and that in itself is a risk factor. Bongolian (talk) 02:00, 17 May 2021 (UTC)